Chapter 1(I own your Ass tonight)

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+
        The chapter contains Strong language. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.

===================================

Forth's pov,

I Lost to phana, I'm alone, I don't know what to do anymore. 

After hearing wayo's love for phana made me realize how much I adored wayo. This is the second time in my life, I wanted to love someone and the person didn't love me back. First time  I don't have a chance to be with that person because he don't swing that way so I didn't try. but this time I thought I finally can move on from him and love someone who can love me back, but I think there's no love in my fate. 

Before Joining this university I thought I'm charming and handsome. No one could resist me not to mention my perfectly fit muscular body. But now my dream was broken they're two people in this university can resist my charms. Unlike the first time, I put a lot of effort this time but I got the same result rejection.

I Fucking mad at my fate why did I fall in love with the wrong person who can't return my feelings, Am I not handsome enough. Am I not sexy, Is my dick is not big enough to satisfy them. Fuck I can't handle it anymore I want to be laid tonight another wise I will do something that I might regret later.

 I reached the parking lot unlocked & started my bike raise the accelerator and speed through the road I didn't care about the speed now I want to leave this place. I want to do something, I want to forget the pain, I want to forget this feeling in my heart.

In 15 minutes I reached the pub and park my bike. I entered the pub and walked fast towards the bartender.

Forth: Spicy Fireball Shooter 4shots. (Bartender served, I gulped down all 4shots one after one quickly)

And I started the search for a perfect hook up, My eyes were roaming every nook and corner of the bar, and finally, my eyes land on the last person that I want to see now. Beam, Beam Baramee Vongviphan.

I'm Screaming inside, Fate must hate me too much

I'm Screaming inside, Fate must hate me too much. I came here to forget and reduce my pain but here I'm seeing the man who first stole my heart. Sitting on the opposite side of the bar eating another girl's face. Yes, I fall for the handsome and manly yet cute our university well-known casanova Beam Baramee he is my first love the person who stole my heart at first sight. I thought I got over him But seeing him with other women always make my heart clench. Then I saw the girl's face she is the new university Star Laenuka Thanadaon from the faculty of fine arts she is now sitting on his lap. They both lost in their world didn't have any idea what's going on in the surrounding. I just want to replace that girl's place I don't mind sitting on his lap I just want to feel his lips on me but I know he is like A fish in the sky I can't have him. I was watching them without blinking. He got up from the seat she jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his hips, snaked her hands around his neck they both went to the restroom. My eyes were burning tears falling on my cheeks I want to follow them but I can't move it's like my body was frozen on the spot.