Chapter 13 (Meeting At The Bar)

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+

The chapter contains Strong language. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.

===============================

At bamboo bar

Third-Person Pov

Lam and engineering wolves arrived at bamboo and waited for the crazy-doc gang and their boyfriends. Except for lam, everyone else doesn't know why they were in the bar and whom they are waiting for, they are confused and had too many questions in their minds after a few minutes of silence park spoke.

Park: Lam what are we doing here whom are we waiting for and why the fuck forth not here, where is he?

Park asked every question in one breath, everyone else nodded their head like they want to know what is happening after a few seconds lam thought it could be best to brief the boys on why they were there.

Lam: Okay, I tell you everything, but I want you guys to answer my question. ( everyone nodded) okay did you guys see something strange in forth's behavior today?

Tul: Yeah, ( everyone looks at him) I mean I can't point out exactly but today forth acts a bit strange.

Park: Yes especially with beam around.

Lam: True, and you guys know, who is forth's first love long time crush is?

everyone look each other faces and slowly nodded.

Park: Even though forth didn't tell us we know, the day forth saw beam on stars and moons practice session he fell for him, but when he came to know that beam is.

Max: That beam is The Beam Baramee The Casanova of Trois High.

Tul: It broke him, he didn't even get a chance to embrace the first love it crushed him, and even though he didn't show it we know how hard it is for him to overcome and move on from beam, and this year nong wayo happened.

Park: we thought finally forth can be with someone one but it end up bad, I mean till yesterday I thought it end up bad. but, today I don't know anymore.

Lam: you guys are right this is the exact reason we are here, I already told pha and kit to come here we have to discuss about forthbeam, because we know forth we know he loves beam, But beam!

Park: we don't know what is on his mind, but the way he acted today I never saw him like this I mean till the day before yesterday they both were just drunk buddies but now they both become close I mean what could have happened in a single day.

Max: Exactly I mean beam has taken forth to his dorm why could he do that?

Park and tul look at him with a shocked expression.

Tul: wait what when why? and why the fuck did you let him take forth?

Max: He said forth is sick and he wants to take care of forth, and what do you mean I let him take forth? forth is an adult he can take his own decision.

Tul sighed

Tul: I didn't mean like it max, I'm worried if we let them get close forth will fall harder and when he wakes up from this dream he will break into pieces.

Park: yes beam is not Nong wayo he is beam fucking baramee if forth falls harder he can't face the truth and he can't regain himself.

Lam: I know but at the same time there is a possibility for beam to fall forth too. If he is beam baramee our boss is also Forth jaturapoom you people have faith in our boss.