Chapter 7 (Clear things up)

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+
The chapter contains Strong language. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.
================================

Engineering Faculty,

Hazar's private room,

Forth's pov,

If I said I'm surprised by my friend's reaction that is an understatement, At first I decide to not tell my friends about beam. but that could not be possible because I and beam just become friends now means we both spend time together means he has to face my friends and I have to face his friends so lying is not the best option, so I decided to tell the truth except the part where I got my ass fucked by beam.

But, Their reactions were surprising not only did they accept my friendship with beam but they also wanted to include him in our gang. This is the exact opposite of what they did when I become friends with medical moon The Great  Phana, park, and max don't like it,  lam and tul just tolerate it in the period they accept pha as my friend, But now they are okay if I become friends with beam The Casanova not only that they want to include him in our friend circle. I chuckled lightly.

Lam was telling me what happen yesterday in the sotus activity, I have to talk to Phi Kong he must be upset with me. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone, without my realization my lips curved up to form a smile it is beam.

***(their conversation was placed in chapter 5)***

Lam's pov

After receiving a call from beam forth forgot the surroundings and lost them in his phone I'm amused at how he act on his phone

when park told us forth come back, I told him to bring froth to our private room, and then I, max, tul rushed to the room only to forth laying on his stomach on the bed, which is strange forth never lay like that he always sleep inside sleeping position, but without giving a much thought we asked for an explanation. After hearing where he was and whom he was with I was surprised our friend's reaction was the same as mine, They were surprised too.

Beam The Casanova our leader's long-time crush, yes we all know about forth crush on beam. But Froth didn't know that we know about his crush so we didn't show it before but now after a year forth got a chance to be close with him. When forth and phana become friends we didn't like it because we thought pha and beam must be in some relationship that might hurt forth but there is nothing like that beam is straight as pole and phana are like his dad so accept pha as only forth's a friend. But with beam we all want to become his friend too, particularly I want to know him. last year we only spent a handful of time so I don't know anything about him apart from the fact he is a casanova. my thoughts were broken when forth spoke.

Forth: Guys beam asked us to have lunch in medical faculty.

Park: Why?

Forth: He wants me to clear the between me and pha and save him from grounding.

Tul: Grounding?

Forth: Yes, yesterday he is taking care of me so he didn't attend class or go to his dorm nor did he inform his friends about his whereabouts. So phana and ming's boyfriend kit both of them were mad at him so he wanted me to solve the problem.

Max: So the rumor about crazy doc was true. phana is the dad of the team, the kit is mom and beam is their child.

Forth: Yeah, okay park you bring your car right. (Park nodded) okay, get the car.

Tul: But why car? you don't like to travel by car right?

Forth: Yes but now you see I'm sick I can't drive the bike( "or I can seat on the bike " He said in lowered tone