Chapter3 (Aftermath)

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+
The chapter contains Strong language & Mentions of the hospital. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.
===================================

Third-person pov

The next morning, Beam was the first one to wake up. He felt his whole body was full of sore muscles.

He could feel himself holding something warm and looked down to see a furry head on his chest. Forth's face suddenly appeared before him, his eyes were closed and he was breathing slowly. He looked very uncomfortable.

Beam felt numb. Then he remembered what he did last night. 

Beam's pov

Everything that happened last night was like a dream to me never in my life I thought I would sleep with a man, not just any man it's Forth, oh god what I did last night was an awesome experience I never thought I would enjoy that much with a man. 

I fucked Forth to death last night and completely wrecked him, and the worst part was, I couldn't even remember how many times I fucked him in one night. I have forgotten when had I had felt tired and fell asleep. By then,  forth had already passed out. I fucked forth I still can't believe it. At least I used condoms, right? Oh god, I used a condom or not. My eyes started to search everywhere and I found the used condoms which were filled with all kinds of obscene bodily fluid. there were 6 condoms. I fucked him 6 times so this s not a surprise he is still asleep.

Things were now a bit messy. How could people like us end up fucking all night?

I moved My body or at least tried to, but I was feeling beyond tired because I rarely overindulged myself all night like that. I never had uninhibited sex and any woman would be crazy enough to allow me in the first place. maybe it was the alcohol's effects, whatever it was, Forth's body last night was so hot and seductive to me and that kind of heat and ecstasy was something that should not be missed.

I looked at forth his brown handsome face now look pale. I touched forth's arm, the arm felt a little bit too warm to touch. It was hotter than I expected.

He reached out and touched Forth's red skin and felt the heat scald him. It was not a normal temperature for anyone to have. I got panic, I remove the blanket that covers our body, what I see was made my heart clench. 

Forth's body was covered with lots of bruises and hickeys and some scratch marks, There was a bloodstain on the bedsheet. I'm a monster I did this to him. I had fucked forth all night under the Alcohol's influence. Naturally, forth had slept bare-bodied all night and now he had a fever. I was stunned for more than a minute

My Brain: Ai'Beam this is not the time for you to feel guilt, forth had a fever do something.

Should I call the doctor, 

My Brain: The fuck Ai'beam you're soon to be a doctor,

I examine forth's body inch by inch, Including his asshole likely forth doesn't have an infection but he bled last night so his ass is going to burn for few days. he has a high fever and his body is weak now he lost a lot of energy last night. 

I picked up the telephone and called the neo.

Neo: Hello Mr. Baramee sir how can I help you?

Beam: Neo Listen, I texted you some medicine please can you get it for me.

Neo: Of course Mr. Baramee anything else.

Beam: Yes sent a new set of bedsheets and remember don't allow anyone near my room without my permission.

Neo: Yes Mr. Baramee I'll send and medicine and bedsheets first.