Chapter 16 (I only think about your smile)

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+

The chapter contains Strong language. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.

===============================

Beam's pov

The car ride was silent, I look at forth he looks a lot better than the then previous day and he looked happy, I look at outside we reached the BORNGA Korean Thai restaurant, I usually eat my breakfast in the Morning Mumma, but today I want to go with what forth's preference. forth parked the car.

Forth: Come on let's go beam,

We both climbed out, and entered the restaurant, this place is not as big as Morning Mumma, but the second we stepped in. I can sense the aroma is too good, the lady behind the counter saw forth and smiled brightly.

That Lady: welcome forth, (She looks at me) who is this handsome young man with you. (I smiled at her)

Forth: Hey aunty, This is my friend beam.

That Lady: Beam, what a wonderful name he is beaming, I never saw someone this handsome in my life.

We heard a cough, A man came and stand behind her. that must be her husband, she noticed him and chuckled awkwardly.

That Lady: After you honey, (she said to her husband before going inside, he eyed me one time) Okay sweetheart what do you want to eat? (she asked me in a sweet tone before I answer forth cut me off)

Forth: Oi aunty knock it off, (He said in an irritated tone, but she didn't look bothered by his tone she just laugh it off)

That Lady: Oh come on forth, he is handsome how can I can control myself? (she laughed, forth looks less annoyed)

Forth: I know right? (he turns to me and smiled, I never get shy but god I can feel my face heat up. he looks surprised) Beam are you shy? (he asked me with a horrified tone, fuck this idiot I send draggers through my eyes and slapped his arm) Ouch, what is this for?

Beam: Shut up idiot and order something I'm hungry.

Forth: Oh right (He looks at the aunty) Aunty two spicy cold noodles and one tuna pancake.

That Lady: Okay, ten minutes.

I and forth went to the table and sat down and waited for our food, I decided to check my phone for emails, but I can feel forth still looking at me. after a few minutes our food came we both started eating the food is delicious too good I look at forth he gave did you like it look I show him double thumbs up, and He gave me his gummy smile, I don't know why seeing him simile make me happy my heart jumped unhealthily, I want to see him always smiling. the thought of seeing sad make my heart hurt. lord buddha please help me to realize what is this feeling. my thoughts were broken by forth.

Forth: Hey beam eat fast you have class. ( I nodded and resume eating)

After a few minutes, we both finished our breakfast, forth left to pay the bill I went to our car and climbed into the passenger seat.

Forth's pov

After I paid the bill, I saw beam had already hopped into the car, I went to the car and hop in the driver seat, and the car's next stop is the medical faculty. beam is silent he is watching out of the window. soon we reached the medical faculty, and beam climb out of the car.

Forth: Hey beam, when your class ends, I will come and pick you up.

Beam: No need forth I will come with phana or kit, you should concentrate on your class and sotus.