Chapter 11(I will take care of you)

AN: Warning ⚠️ 18+
The chapter contains Strong language. Proceed at your own risk or skip the chapter if uninterested.
===============================

Beam's Pov

After sending everyone out, I look at forth he looks like he is at his breaking point I put my hand on his shoulder he looks at me. I Grab his hand and walked towards the bed and making sit and I sat beside him. till now he didn't utter a word but his face told me he is upset and feeling guilty.

Beam: Forth (He looks at me) I know how you are feeling now and trust me I'm feeling the same, but we can't let this slide so don't think too much. ( He sighed)

Forth: You know beam I'm the last person to punish someone for getting into a fight, come on beam till last week I got into a lot of fights but now I punish my nong for getting into a fight. ( Oh god )

Beam: Forth don't compare yourself to nong pat,(I said in a steady voice he look at me) yes you fight but you never initiate any fight and even though you are hot headed yes, but you know how to handle your emotions and you are matured and understanding person. (Forth gave me a curious look)

Forth: How can you tell me about my character? even though we were drinking buddies for a year now, we just become close how can you make this type of statement without knowing me?

Beam: You are right forth, We are not close until two days ago, but that doesn't mean I don't know about you I'm a very observant person forth I can tell what is happening behind me without turning back I have watched you for a year so I know enough about you to make such a statement. (He didn't speak for a minute, he look at his lab)

Forth: Beam don't you think I'm too cruel to my nongs. (Finally, he asked the question I was excepting)

I looked at my hands locked in between forth's hands and raised my head to look at forth, forth still looking on his lap.

Beam: Forth look at me( he look at me I took my other hand and caressing forth's cheek made him look into my eyes) Forth I don't know how much your punishment going to make your nongs suffer but I know you will suffer more than them, I know it will hurt you to know your nongs are in pain because of you, But they have to face the consequences forth we will think something later but now you have take rest you're still weak.

Forth: But you said you want to speak something.

Beam: I lied, I want to be with you,

I don't know there is something in his change now, he slowly nodded and laid on the bed I got up and sit beside his legs, I lifted both legs and put them on my lap and started to press his legs. forth jolted by what I am doing and try to get up.

Forth: Beam what are you doing?

Beam: What does it look like I'm pressing your legs to relieve your pain close your eyes and lay back forth.

He looked hesitant, but I gave him a reassuring glance he lay back again, and I continued to press his legs until I hear his snoring. I slowly lifted his legs and placed him on the bed, I look at his face without realizing a smile appeared on my face, God he looks like an angel, he is the adonis. his lips I didn't kiss him that night but now seeing his lips I regretted not kissing him god how many girls and cute boys might taste these rough yet soft lips I leaned to kiss his lips but I restrain myself god forth what are doing to me. why do I feel hurt when I see you upset, why do I feel happy when I see you smile Why forth? Why? I never had this type of feeling for anyone before, what is happening to me. I never slept with the same person twice but with forth I still remember his scent its alluring to me.