🎐ᵇᵘᵗᵗᵉʳᶠˡⁱᵉˢ🎐

Taehyung stood infront of the meadow-gate, decorated with flowers.
He saw Jungkook petting a few rabbits, talking with them in a baby voice.

Looking at his bunny-like omega, he smiled brightly, thinking about the past night.
He could feel Jungkook's calm pheromones, the omega being not too far away from the gate.

Though a bit saddened by the fact that he have to start for the Horizon pack today, he felt his heart at ease.

He walked towards Jungkook, as silently as ever, wanting to scare neither his mate, nor the rabbits.
He, breathing deeply, gave a small pat on the omega's shoulder, who was crouching down on the ground.

Jungkook turned around, facing his mate, holding the small, white creature closer to his heart.
"Taehyungie", he exclaimed, standing up, "Good evening"

"Good evening", mentally praising himself for not stuttering, the alpha took a small break, to observe the beauty of his mate.
Small bangs of Koo's long, black hair fell over his pale-white forehead, almost reaching his eyelashes. The omega smiled gently at the rabbit and held it closer to his chest.

"C-can I hold it ?", Taehyung requested, wanting to spend a few minutes with his mate, before taking his leave.
Looking up, Jungkook smiled, handing the white coloured, tiny creature to his mate.
"Careful", he mumbled, petting the bunny's large ears, which were perked up, now.

"It's okay bun. He's not going to hurt you", he whispered, observing how the animal was being a bit restless in his mate's arms.

Jungkook giggled a bit, and looked up at Taehyung, "He likes you"
The alpha, a bit flustered, just nodded.

"You were with grandpa ?", Jungkook asked, amused. "Yeah. Do I smell like him ?", Taehyung asked, sniffing himself.
"Kind of", the omega tittered, "Old people tend to release a lot of pheromones"

"So", Jungkook again said, now walking alongside the long rows of flowers. The alpha soon trailed behind.

"You're going to leave today, right ?", Koo asked, trying his best to hide his melancholic voice.
Taehyung nodded, stopping out of a sudden.

"Koo", he called, taking Jungkook by surprise.
"Yeah ?", the tiny one asked, giggling at how the rabbit jumped off Taehyung's arms and started chinning his foot.

"Wh-what is yo-your ideal t-type ?", Taehyung asked, closing his eyes in embarrassment. "What ?", Jungkook batted his eyelashes in confusion.
"Taehyungie, is everything alright ?", he asked, both confused and concerned.

Taehyung ducked his head down, fiddling with his fingers, "Y-your grandfather told me that I-I am not your ideal type. An-and that you're soon g-going to reject me". His voice turned pitiful, earning an enraged sigh from his mate.

Stepping closer, Jungkook got on his tippy toes, and cupped Taehyung's cheeks, "I can't believe that old man said that to you!", he grumbled, but giggled a bit at his mate's pout.

"You want to know what my ideal type is ?", he asked teasingly, sitting down on a nearby wooden bench, keeping the rabbit on his lap.
Taehyung, nodding eagerly, sat down beside Jungkook ; his hands trembled a bit, but finally caught hold of the younger's smaller one.

Jungkook, looking at the rows of flowers, batted his eyelashes slowly. "When I was young, I was always taught to obey my mate, doesn't matter whoever they were, or how they would treat me", halting, he looked at Taehyung for a while, "Till then, I used to think that the person who would treat me equally, as themselves, is the one who is capable of being a real mate. It gives me butterflies. For me, my ideal type is someone who would give me butterflies"