Day 1 (Welcome to our Company! [Finally.])

(Here we go... The path towards being a Rabbit Merc will soon be open, And I will try to make the future Chapters into the LC's one!

That means that I'll make one or two up-coming chapters like: Training and then debrief for the first contact. The Contact would be... Well, You'll know what it will happen in the future of it.

Anyway, Enough talking and lets finish the Day 0's into actual Day 1!)

After leaving the Armoury, Y/N finally sighs of relief after he's been through riding on his car, Meeting Elise and then being teached about Company R's Armours and Weapons, He's finally near the brink of getting enlis- I mean- HIRED as a Rabbit-Soldier!

Finding a underground building of the main centre itself, He and Elise entered through the double black, automated door before walking up unto the receptionist desk.

The Person would be writing down unto their paper, Quickly finishing it before putting it away, Tapping it to let his other co-worker take it, Walking out of the desk.

Then they looked up, Y/N realised that its a Female, Thus able to confirm the person.

???: "Hello and welcome to R-Centre. How can we help?"

Y/N: 'Uh, Actually... I'm here to be hired. I did all the check-ups and stuff on Armoury and Shooting Range-'

Elise: 'And they're allll.. On this neat paper!'

Elise made him to move away for her to show the paper, The edges would look neat... Wait, Is it the same paper that he received to know the underground Merc Company?
He also didn't KNOW that the list of words behind it was signatures from her, And two other Rabbits... Hartman and Xander? How?

Not getting into a thought, He looked at the female behind the desk, Taking the paper before looking through it fully.

???: ".. Hemm, Yes.. He did list all correctly.. Armour scan completed, Getting it into his dorm after he picked one... Gun trainings required due his Strength for guns are 'Wobbly'-"

Y/N: 'WOBBLY!?... That fucking Hartman-Bun-'

Elise quickly patted his shoulder, Letting him to look at her to only see her smile.
'Don't be so upset now! Its just that you haven't entered this Facility without Army Training, That's all! And we're about to give you one with other Rabbits that didn't get training as well, Or poorly trained ones.'
She exclaimed, Y/N nodded at her before continued to listen his own reports.

"-Finished College with poor grades and reports of him being bullied!? Oh dear- Uh- Y/N, You REALLY must have been sad through your college! Isn't it right?" The Woman instantly became worried about him, Putting the paper on the desk before forming her hand around her somewhat-attractive (Or Almost L Cup bust, If you prefer perverted way.) chest, Typical way to make a worried pose.

Y/N nervously smiled, Waving his hand in dismissive.
"I'm fine! I'm fine... At least I'm out of that shit-hole that I got stuck in for 3 years..."

The woman gasped again, But Elise shushed her with her own worrying mind about him, Clearing her throat before holding the paper again.
'.. W-Well, I do hope that you'll feel better along with us! The paths of the future may look Warzone for most, But you'll surely live through it all with a happy face!'

Hearing the 'Warzone', It made him blink before thinking about it some, Before hearing a loud stamp of...

Looking at her, The stamp was...

Approval.

Smiling after he noticed it, He at least passed the lists of what it needs to be done, Elise instantly squeaks in excitement as she hugs his upper arm, Nuzzling her cheek unto it.
Y/N hugged her back slightly, Before hearing the very same words...