Day 0.6 (Newcoming hour)

Its been another few hours since she said that.. She went back to her Post, Since she needed to continue working until Late afternoon..

Y/N, However, Needs to unpack his things inside his dorm, Just some stuff like electronics to cheer him up, Clothing if he has an off-duty season and other stuff.

Half a hour later, His watch starts to ring

Y/N: 'Hm? Oh yeah..'

He picked it up and then looks at the watch.

Y/N: 'And how do I answer it...?'

He quickly tilts his watch and then finds the answer button... "Tele-Watches"? Since When did it got manufactured.

"Hello?" Y/N answered the call

"Heya! This is Elizabeth, I'm kinda busy here due the paper works so.. Go to the Newcomers desk, They will give you the stuff you need to begin your first assignment!"

"Oh, Alright.. Thanks for the heads up." Y/N understood and then replied

"Nice! I'll be with you once you're at the desk, Cya!"
She then hangs up, Y/N sighs and then instantly walks outside his dorm.

He also feels an vibration from his watch, Eliza gave him the coordinates and path to the Newcomers desk, Then he instantly starts following it.

For 20 Minutes he finally reached towards the desk, Also there's one clerk, Waiting for an newcomer to help or give him / her the stuff

Clerk then noticed him and then smiles, standing up in a straight line on his back

Clerk: "Hello there! This is the Newcomer's desk, Where you get the stuff to begin your duty!-"

Y/N: "Yeah, Hi.. Eliza sent me to get the stuff so.. Give me the stuff I need."

Clerk: "Oh- Alright, I thought that you wanted some tips and hints on things but alright."

He then turns and walked, Taking the box and then putting the clothing, food, hygiene and medical things in the box, Like the every Rabbits do, They eat almost veggie like they want to

After few minutes of putting things and counting the requirements, The clerk finally places the box on the counter, Allowing for Y/N to take it.

Clerk: "There, It contains our clean clothing, Basic food to start with and some a bit advanced hygiene stuff to keep you well cleaned."

Y/N: "Huh.. That's kinda a lot but thanks."
Y/N took the box, Then hears some loud footsteps from his left...

It was Elizabeth, She wanted to continue the tour for him.

Eliza: "You're here! Good, We can continue our tours then!"

He then turns and looks at her
Y/N: "I thought there's only a few short tours and then be done with it."

Eliza: "Nah, This time I'll show you the rooms where the Rabbits go for the 'Rabbit Protocols'"

Y/N: " 'Rabbit Protocols'? I thought this supposed to be an clerk job, Not to be some kinda an Soldier that needs fight for his or her country-"

Eliza: "You'll see! And don't whine about it, Its gonna be just fine."

Y/N groans from it, Also moved to follow her, While Eliza wants for him to show the Shooting Range

Yep, The Shooting Range, The both of them took half a hour to reach there, The Company is so big that they almost need some small trains to move quickly.but that costs fuel as well building the tunnels.

Eliza: "Here we are.. The Shooting Range."

Y/N: "An what now?"
He quickly got confused over what she said

Eliza: "I have an friend that works here, He helps AND teaches the 'New Born' Rabbits.. Like you."

Y/N: "I ain't no fucking New Bor- Oh..."

He realises now, There are ranks for the Rabbits and since he just arrived in for a day

Eliza: "Yep... Lets head inside!"

Y/N: "Wait, Why-"

She quickly pushed him, The door opens and then both of them entered...

(Big huh? It will come eventually...
That's it for the chapt, Ima continue making more but inside the shooting range,
Cya)