Day 0.7 (Rabbit-Ammunation!)

Both of them entered and the door closes, Y/N looked around to see the new things that he haven't seen.

Eliza: "Place the box here, We'll be here for 1 hour or so."

He nodded, Also placed the box on the small table

Y/N: "So.. Shooting Range huh?... I don't hear any gunshots."

Eliza: "That's because we have 3 Parts in here: The Display, Armoury and The Range, The Display where-"

(Prep for the Ammunition Commercial or something-)

???: "WELCOME TO RABBIT-NITION! YOU MADE YOUR SMARTEST DECISION IN YOUR LIFE! YOU'VE COME INTO AN DISPLAY-ARMERY! (Because they supply the Rabbits, Duhh)
WE HOPE THAT YOU'LL GET ANYTHING YOU NEED TO BE FEELING AN RABBIT KILLING MACHINE! DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUR SELECTION OF CLAYMORES, THEY'RE THE BEST OF THE BEST TO AMBUSH YOUR ENEMIES, ONE BY ONE-"

Eliza: "Hartman, Can you please- SHUT THE FUCK UP!? YOU BARELY GAVE ME AN HEART ATTACK!"

Then the silent comes in for 5 seconds, Marine hymn in the speakers while Y/N also blinks

Hartman: "Oh- Sorry.. I can't let this commercial thing out of my fucking head.."

Hartman then looks at Y/N then smiles

Hartman: "New born Eh? Welcome to Rabbit-nition, I'll give you an tour of how to use the guns we use in the field."

Y/N just stares at him, Thinking of why he chose job.

Y/N: "Yeah.. I'm out-" He then starts walking towards the exit

Hartman: "WAIWAIWAI- WAIT! BUT YOU JUST CAME IN HERE! DO YOU WANT TO BE PREPARED IN YOUR INCOMING ASSIGNMENT!?"

Hartman quickly left his counter then runs to him, Y/N can now see his size and type

Hartman would be a little shorter than him, And he's wearing Super-Light armor set..

Y/N then stops to look at him

Y/N: "Well.. Fine, I guess I'll try not to die after all of you send me into the 'Battle'"

Hartman then looks at Eliza, She just gives him the thumps up while smiling.

Hartman: "Huh.. Alright, Come on then, I'll show you the fit ones that you should go for."

Y/N nodded, Then both of them walked back towards the counters, Displays of Rabbit made guns.

(Few weeks later of me not motivated.. Until now)

Hartman: "But first, I'm going to show you the guns that we ALL are using right now..."

He then pushes the button that unlocks the every display so he can show and describe it

Hartman: "Right, Our sidearms, There's 4 types of our sidearms: Pistol, Revolver, Shotgun Pistol and Heavy Handgun."

Y/N: "Heavy Handgun? Is that an pistol version of it or is it just heavier?"

Hartman: "Apparently, Some of the Rabbits are not familiar with the agility so we just made heavier pistols for them to do the work...
It just packs the damage and punch."

"Anyway, Our 1st and most common one: Pistols, They're rabbit's best friend to quickly fire unto the enemies rather to reload.. Or just to act 'Tactical'"

Y/N nodded, Paying attention to it

"Basically, Switching into your pistol is faster than reloading your main type of gun."

"Now, Unto the main type: Light-Magical-Assault-Rifle."

Hartman then pulls out the weapon that's completely new to Y/N, Smiling at him

"Interesting for you huh?, We have more if you want to try them out."

Y/N: 'No offence but.. Do these type of rifles need also learning about the.. 'Damage' type?"

Hartman: "... Uh.. Yeah, Duhh, There's multiple functions for these to work on the damage, Anyway, This could be perfect for you to be learning on it, The LMAG.. Light-Magical-Assault-Gun."

Y/N: 'I.. Guess so, Give it.'

Hartman hands the gun over him.. And after a quick second, Y/N held the gun and then looses the balance, Making him stumble and fall unto his butt.. Which it makes Eliza to chuckle a bit

Hartman: 'What, You haven't held a gun for first time, Didn't you?'

Y/N: 'Well- Yeah.. I just got instantly hired after my College.. No reason.'

Eliza: 'And that means we NEED you, (Y/N) (L/N), You're the reason that you decided on your self.'

Y/N: 'I know, But for what? Getting my self a death sentence?'

Eliza then thinks, While she's a bit nervous about the question

Eliza: 'I.. Don't think that you won't die easily, The Company L basically has regular bard Ordeals that needs us to.. Take care of it.'

Then she places her hands unto on top of her stomach, Swinging her slowly to left and right.. Smiling... Patience is the key for her

Y/N: 'Right.. I hope so.. Any- Anyway, Can I try shooting now-'

Hartman: 'Now just hold on: You came here, From your finished college? I don't need teaching some mother-fucking minor inside my shooting range, The men and ladies we got are god-damn MERCENARIES, They do it for MUNEH (Or money, If you don't catch it right)'

Y/N: 'Yeah? Now its too late, I'm here for the 'Reason''

Hartman: 'Oh? What is it then? Bloodlust? Revenge?.. Forced by your parent-'

Y/N: 'I got hired, I've received a letter inside my room back in the college.. It was a LETTER of KEY to let me in.'

Hartman: '... Of fucking course not.. Either you volunteered to the letter, Or just don't care about giving it away.. Well then, Lets see if you got the balls to shoot it.'

Y/N then tries to pull the gun up, Which he quickly learns the balance of it, Now holding it like a real.. 'Soldier'

Hartman: 'Yep, Now you can.. C'mon, Lets head inside the Range.

Then the both headed inside the Range, While Eliz watches them.. Until she then sighs

Eliza: 'You will hear the answer soon, (Y/N)..'