1 : song yujin.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Falling onto the carpeted floor, yujin groaned, a pained expression on her face as she let herself stay on the ground. She knew that it was useless to try and stand up when she'd be beaten again anyways.

song yujin was once a happy child too, only up until recently, her sweet angelic mother died from a sickness leaving her and her once cheerful and adoring father. Yujin's father had turned into a heartless cold monster.

song dongmin would arrive home late at night usually but when he got back early, it was hell for the poor 17-year-old yujin.

"this is the last time that you're late from school, you brat. You're supposed to get here at 4 and you're an hour late, mind explaining?" he spat as he squatted in front of her weak body, picking her up by her hair to make her face him.

Today was unfortunately for her one of those days that her father got a holiday break from his workplace. Sometimes if she was lucky, her father would pass right by her and go straight to his room, sleeping 'til he had work once again.

Luck didn't seem to be on her side this time though. Her father reeked of alcohol and his clothing was dirty and wet from drinking sloppily.

Not responding to her father, he scoffed in annoyance. "have it your way then" standing up, he ran a hand through his disgustingly stiff hair before swinging his leg onto her stomach, the impact knocking the air straight out of her lungs.

Gasping for air, yujin felt a warm metallic liquid fill her mouth as she began coughing, the red substance slipping from her bruised lips and onto the white and fluffy carpet. Her stomach ached every time she coughed.

"look at you, you can't even take a hit. you're so weak and useless, you should've died instead of your mother. Stop getting my carpet dirty and get away from my sight" he snarled, giving her an extra kick before leaving to the kitchen to get himself something to eat.

Counting down from three to one, yujin somehow managed to get herself standing up, though she had to hold onto the wall for support. Yujin slowly but surely started to make her way upstairs, taking it one step at a time.

Every single muscle in her body hurt and trembled as she held on to the stair railing, wincing in pain every time she took a step, slowly climbing her way up to the top of the staircase.

Reaching her room, she locked the door, taking extra precautions and putting a chair against the doorknob before dropping on the floor as her knees had already given up on her because of how her body ached, screaming for her to just stop moving.

Obeying her body, yujin laid on the floor, not moving a single muscle, just her chest that rose and fell with her quick breaths. Those same breaths that gradually slowed as she started to feel drowsy.

Maybe a small nap on the floor wouldn't hurt at all.