11 : evidence.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"and the cat caught the mouse" riki smirked at nina who's hands began shaking in fear.

she had barely made her appearance and her cover was already blown; she didn't even get the chance to act.

what a stupid little girl.

running up to riki, nina began trying snatch the phone from the boy, her hands trying to reach into his pocket only to get them smacked away harshly by him. "you do know that if you put your hands on me, I can sue you for harassment right? who's reputation is gonna go down the drain now?" riki bit lip to prevent himself from laughing in her face.

"imagine being sued for harassment AND going to court for blackmailing and being an accomplice if something were to happen yujin" he raised his eyebrows as he smirked at her.

leaning down, the Japanese boy neared nina's ear, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "if you do as much as touch a single strand of her hair, this will go into the hands of the police"

stepping back, the boy shrugged his shoulders. "think about it" was the last thing he said before he turned on his heel and began walking away.

there was no way that riki was actually going to let her get away though, if she did something to yujin or not, it was too late anyway; she had already gotten on riki's nerves.

and to get on his nerves, boy you have to be one hell of an asshole.

--

back at the nurse's office, sunghoon was happy on seeing yujin again after two weeks that the fight they had gotten into slipped his mind and was now long forgotten as he had scooted closer to yujin and the two currently found themselves cuddling on the bed.

well- more like sunghoon clinging onto yujin's side and her not being able to move away. "we should leave hoon, it's already past school hours. I'm surprised the nurse let us stay for this long" she muttered as she tried to sit up, only to be pushed back down by the boy.

sunghoon shook his head as he pouted. "I don't want to leave, you're comfortable" he softly let out as he once again made himself comfortable on her shoulder, his arms carefully wrapped around her waist.

"if that's alright with you, of course" he chuckled nervously, his breath tickling yujin's neck causing her to shiver. "how about- w-we stay at your house for a bit? I'm a little uncomfortable here.." she suggested quietly, a soft blush appearing on her cheeks.

"sure!" sunghoon smiled as he quickly got up on his feet before pausing on his tracks. "would that be okay though?.." his eyebrows were now furrowed worriedly.

"yeah it'll be okay" yujin assured as she sat up, her feet now dangling from the bed. "let me carry you, you're probably tired"

"noo, i'm too heavy!" her eyes widened but noticing the pout on his lips she let out a sigh and nodded her head.