6 : you're such a loser.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

A month had passed after she met sunghoon and yujin honestly was just so done with everything. No matter how much she tried to look "on the bright side" there seemed to not be anything bright at all in her life. She tried to find her happiness in her friends and mostly sunghoon, but her father's words always lingered in her head and dragged her down.

You're nothing but a worthless little girl. You should kill yourself and make your father proud for once. Die. Kill yourself. Stop breathing. Drop dead. I wish I could turn back time and convince your mother on adopting instead of allowing her to give birth to a disappointment such as yourself.

She no longer wanted to exist. Yujin felt like she had committed some sort of sin in her past life for her to be suffering this much in this lifetime. A lifetime that she wished wasn't. there was no reason for her existence. she was not motivated to do anything for the past weeks or so, proving to herself that she really was useless just like her father had always told her.

yujin laid on her empty bathtub, thinking thoroughly about what she was about to do next. "it's not like anyone is going to miss you or anything, might as well end it now than wait for your time to come. At least I can win at something, I'll be the one deciding the ending" she chuckled dryly as she talked to herself.

There wasn't any point in writing a goodbye letter, her father wouldn't care anyways, he would just be happy that she was gone and out of his sight but really knowing him, he'd probably say something along the lines of 'even when you're dead you're still a bother', there was no pleasing him.

Taking the chance of her father being away for a business trip, yujin decided to end it right there and then. "maybe I could kill two birds with one stone. Ill be at peace and he will be happy that I'm not alive anymore"

Twisting the bathtub's faucet, she made herself comfortable and closed her eyes, relaxing at the feeling of the warm water that slowly began to fill the tub. She was glad that her misery was coming to an ending soon.

A happy ending.

The girl arose from her laying position, coughing up water violently, feeling her lungs burn. Honestly, waking up was the last thing yujin wanted or expected to do. Adding to that, another thing she had not expected was waking up to a teary red eyed sunghoon that looked at her with mixed emotions.

"what the hell is wrong with you?! Are you crazy? Are you stupid? Why would you do that, you idiot" he scolded, hitting her forehead twice out of frustration. "thank god you're still alive"

"yeah, unfortunately." yujin sighed in disappointment, turning her head as her cheeks flushed red. Nothing was more embarrassing than a failed suicide attempt. At least to her.

"you're such a loser, you know? Trying to end your life like that instead of seeking for help.." he breathed out exasperatedly, as he sat down next to her, leaning against the same bathtub where he had found her, giving him the scare of his life.

"i should get you to a hospital and see if you're really fine, I'll begin the interrogation when I make sure you're alright." sunghoon let out as he leaned down towards her to get his hands under her thighs to be able to pick her up bridal style.

Wrapping her arms around his neck, yujin allowed the male to carry her out of her bathroom and out her room, towards the exit of her home.

"wait- how did you find me?" she questioned as she leaned her head against his shoulder

"I just had a weird feeling in my stomach, and I had to make sure you were alright." He muttered quietly, tightening his hold on her body, feeling the need to protect her.