13 : a new start.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

the three teens now found themselves in the police station, yujin was asked to follow officer min to a room while the two boys almost fought each other, trying to go inside with her to be moral support, though their little dreams were crushed when the girl waved them off with a "you guys stay here"

so then the raven head and the blond boy got escorted to the waiting area, sulking with their shoulders slumped. sunghoon had some untouched coffee in his hand while niki held a bottle of banana milk, the straw that had been poked though the lid was left to collect dust, the drink long forgotten as he stared off into space.

after some time, yujin had finished giving her statement, telling everything how it was from the day her mother had unfortunately passed away to the most recent attacks from her father and the discovery of her ex best-friends involvement.

she had passed officer min the memory card of the camera when she told him about the thing the three had planned to help her out and she couldn't help but feel warm inside when the intimidating officer broke down his cold mask and ruffled her hair, telling her she was brave and that she did a good job.

it wasn't much but the gesture definitely hit the spot and even a few tears pooled in her eyes, but she quickly blinked them away.

"well, kid. this is about it, thank you for your courage and for this.." he waved the memory card that was inside a plastic bag.

before officer min got to release her though, the radio on his shirt's pocket beeped and a voice began muttering words that made officer min's face harden, though yujin couldn't exactly make out what he was saying. it sounded like gibberish to her.

"hm, kid, you can't leave yet. there's something else here for you" he mumbled, standing up from his chair with a sigh before nodding his head towards the door, waiting for yujin to follow him to another room.

the two walked in silence, walking into the opposite direction of the exit, where sunghoon and niki awaited for her. "may i ask what i'm still doing here?" yujin tilted her head towards the officer who gave her a sympathetic look. "it seems like your father has been hiding some things from you"

"some things?" what could that possibly be? no matter how much she thought about it, she couldn't come up with a hypothesis of what this thing could be. she never really thought that her father would hide something from her.

"yeah, important things" was the last thing officer min had said before he pushed a large metal door open, inviting yujin in before he stepped in himself.

"min! oh and you must be yujin, i suppose?" a man, whose name tag read 'office park', smiled sadly at her. "yeah, that's me. what is it that i'm supposed to see?" she questioned as she walked to the table where officer park was, puzzled at all the papers on the table.