sunsets and thoughts ✧ kazuha + tomo

[watching the sunset with kazuha and tomo | a playlist]

1:45 ─●──────── 28:15

◁ II ▷

tw;

none, just pure fluff

slight angst if you quint(?)

(this is much shorter than usual)

you take comfort in the notion that is your imagination,

and long for them in their embrace.

Imagine. 

Imagine the sun warmly bearing on your face, the cool breeze drifting through the air -- yielding a scent of sakura blossoms that amuses your nose. 

Imagine Tomo's hand grasping your left hand while Kazuha attends to your right. Soft caresses and light touches... and you know that this isn't what a friendship feels like but you revel in it.

Imagine the smooth rocks, now becoming cold beneath you as the sun dips below the horizon, casting the world in a honey amber glow. Casting your friends(?) in a honey amber glow. The sunlight somehow makes them seem even more breathtaking and you feel your heart beat faster.

You wonder if they can sense your racing pulse through your hand. 

You wonder if they can feel your burning face because it feels so warm.. so, so warm but you know you yearn to feel it. 

You wonder if they know.

Imagine the sun eventually disappearing past the sea and the world around you dipping into a calm silence. You do not move from your spot. You don't understand why they're still holding your hands, but they still are... They still are and you feel warm despite the cold chill the evening brings.

You imagine loving them.

256