f o u r

"Vas happenin babes?"

Harry stood up very suddenly, still slightly distraught. His chair fell back and hit the floor rather loudly in his surprise.

"What?" Harry turned to see a rather attractive, sparkly man standing in his doorway.

"Who are you?!" Harry cried out.

"Well I'm your FairyGod-Zayn of course! Now what's wrong Harreh, you look sad."

The FairyGod-Zayn moved closer and Harry could now see that he was quite literally glowing. "Um... well... there's this ball, for Louis Tomlinson in Doncaster, and I've never been to one... but I really want to go..." he was still slightly hesitant.

"Well, why aren't you going?" Zayn asked.

"Um... my stepfather isn't um allowing me to so..."

"Bullshit, you're going. Come on Harreh, we've like got some work to do if you want to be there by 9!" With a flourish of his cloak Zayn was walking out the back door and into the garden.

"Now. Have you got any like um pumpkins?" Zayn asked.

"Pumpkins...?"

"Yes, pumpkins. Come on now Harreh, it's September and you have no pumpkins? Alright... what uh vegetables do you have?"

"Um... we have carrots?"

Zayn seemed to think about this for a minute before he nodded, pleased apparently.

"Yes, yes. A carrot would be perfect. Bring it quickly now."

Harry ran off into the garden, pulling a rather large carrot out of the ground. "Hey Zayn! Wanna hear a joke?" He called from where he stood in the dirt.

"Uh... yeah alright?"

"When's the only time a carrot wears a mask?"

"I dunno Harreh."

"When it's going to a mascarrot ball!" He cried back and fell into a fit of giggles as he walked back.

"Get it?" He grinned.

"Um... sure Harreh." When he finally handed the carrot to Zayn he placed it on the ground in front of him.

"Might want to like stand back a bit Harreh." Harry quickly moved several paces back as Zayn whipped out a shiny looking stick.

"Alright... um... ok... everybody wanna steal my girl-" He began to... sing? "Everybody wanna take her heart away-"

With a wave of his wand the carrot began to miraculously grow in size and shape until suddenly there was a golden Lamborghini in it's place.

"A... Lamborghini?" Harry asked.

"Well of course, everyone loves carrots and Lamborghinis." Zayn dismissed him quickly before moving over to where Harry was standing, still rather shocked.

"Come on Harreh we've got no time to waste, it's nearly 7:30! Alright let's see..."

He began looking him over carefully.

"Right well this won't do at all will it..." he tutted at his appearance and suddenly Harry was feeling awfully self conscious.

"Um... what's wrong with..." he looked down at himself as well.

"Oh no, the clothes babes, the clothes." He grinned at him pulling the bandana from his hair which had been holding his curls out of his face all day.

"Oh... yeah." Harry laughed lightly.

This time Zayn stepped back, his wand pointed at Harry's jeans and t-shirt.