s e v e n

Hey, so sorry, I thought I'd published these last few parts but I guess not. But um here's the ending. This has been finished for like a year so sorry about that.

———

"I've got it! A ball."

"But your grace... we've just had a ball..." The Queen's newly hired assistant, Taylor Swift, was hurrying behind her with a clipboard and earpiece as she walked briskly through the halls.

"Well then we'll host another! I need party planners here on Monday." 

"Of course Madame." Taylor replied as she notified Gigi, the secretary.

"Anything else I should know?" Jay turned a corner and Taylor flipped up a few pages of her board. 

"Nothing of great importance your highness... Princess Félicité is refusing to attend her piano lessons and Princess Charlotte is requesting contact with a boy by the name of 'Lewis Burton', he attended the party last Friday."

"Tell Fliz she can take it up with me... I need to meet the boy before Lottie can have his number." The Queen muttered as she made her final turn before reaching her destination.

She swung the double doors open and motioned for Taylor to get the blinds.

"Get up Louis. You've got a public outing at 4, you've been in bed. All. Day." She stood with her hands on her hips as Louis just groaned into the pillow.

"Taylor, have Gigi call Niall and Liam, send them up here right away, and I need Paul on speed dial in half an hour, you're dismissed." Jay murmured to her.

"Yes ma'am, thank you." She swiftly left the room and hurried down the hall, speaking into her intercom.

Jay walked around the room carefully, she peered out the window, folded a pair of jeans that lay on the floor and sat carefully on the end of his bed.

"Louis, I understand you're upset but it's been two days already, Paul has a team put together, they're working around the clock to find him but you have to accept the possibility of it not happening."

"He's the one mum I know it! I don't want anyone else but him! 

I'm in love."

"Don't be so dramatic darling, when did you become such a hopeless romantic?" Jay scoffed a little but was secretly pleased.

Louis was just mumbling incoherently to himself as this point.

"Alright. Well, I am giving you another shot." Jay smiled down at him and Louis looked back suspiciously.

"Another ball. Soon. With everyone invited like last time. Maybe he'll turn up again." She winked and stood up as the door swung open to reveal Niall and Liam. "Get him up for me will you." 

———

It was like déjà vu.

"Harry! I need to you purchase the finest fabrics you can find at the market today!"

That street is always, always, unbearably loud. 

" Another ball has been announced, they need to be ready by Thursday!"

That sewing machine was his world at this point. 

"Harry! Your chores are being pushed back to Friday night!"

Great. I've got time.

"Bye Harry! We'll have fun for you at the ball! Don't wait up!"

Just wave. 

Just keep waving. 

Just... 

keep... 

waving...

Black.

———

Next part in a mo