i n t r o d u c t i o n

Hello!

I'm really excited to be sharing this story with you all! I had an idea, did a thing and now here we are :) 

Btw, I am well aware that this concept is not new (Larry + Cinderella) but I don't really care. 

It was a lot of fun to write, but I do have some things to say before we get into it.

First off, I have no issues with Kendall and Eleanor (step sisters), they were just casted and I do not believe that they are like this in real life. In fact I quite like them as people (don't hate me Eleanor bashers), kinda hurt to make them mean.

Simon however... fuck him. He's an evil stepfather. Feel free to give him shit 💚💙

Please don't be offended by the way any of the characters are portrayed in this book as, for me, that's what they are, characters. Let's not be confusing the actual celebrities with the people in the fanfiction, that's a bad idea.

Now, for Larry Stylinson,

I love Larry and think it's a really cool idea and I wish it was real but I also respect Harry and Louis and I don't want to do anything that they are uncomfortable with.

So please, take the content of this fairytale parody with a grain of salt and please respect Harry and Louis' wishes as well as any of their public relationships.

Ship responsibly everyone!

Thanks guys 

Hope you enjoy!

xx

- thatkidnextdor