|1|

§ Post traumatic stress Disorder §

"I will accept you no matter who you are..."

Heels clicking as it touched the cold tiled floor walking up to the reception counter taking off her shades she smiled at the female on the counter.

"Hi, i'm here for L/n Y/n." She said and the receptionist nods pointing at the halls beside her "She's in room 120." She explains and she nods walking to the room number with another male behind her.

Opening the door she sees the (h/c) haired female sitting on the hospital bed as she stares outside the window, walking towards her she bows before taking one of the chairs in the room sitting on it as she crossed her legs.

"Mrs. L/n?" She says receiving a silent reply air blowing softly in the room as the window was opened.

Turning her head she looks at the female sitting beside her "Do i know you?..." She asked and the female smiled.

"I'm prosecutor Fukuzawa. I'm here to question you about your husband." She explains and the (h/c) haired female smiles sweetly at her.

"What about him?" You asked and the prosecutor hums "He's wanted for attempted murder of Minister of defense's son." She explains and you hummed looking back at the window.

Looking back at the male behind her the prosecutor nods gesturing him to leave them alone to talk, closing the door the two female where left inside with an awkward silence surrounding them.

"You're the only witness that day Mrs. L/n, or should i say Mrs. Kakucho...." She exclaimed and you hummed.

"He's apart of Bonten, a dangerous criminal organization here in Japan... Were you aware of that?" She asks receiving silence as a reply.

"I knew that..." You replied and she inhaled "We'd like to know where it all began... every single detail." She stated and you smiled looking back at her.

"My Kaku is the sweetest person in this world... " You exclaimed and she hums recording every word that was coming out of your mouth.

"What kind of relationship did you have with him?..." She asks and you chuckled "He was a loving husband... He never left me even when i was a burden to him.." You added and she hums.

"Can you start from the very beginning? Where it all started? You're relationship with him?" She says and you smiled.

"We were married for more than 15 years.... He did his part and so did i.... But that time... i was suffering from a mental illness back then as my head was only filled with nothing more but to kill myself..."

__________________________________________________

~A Year ago....~

"M'lady drop the glass!! You'll hurt yourself!" One of the maids said as she tries to convince the (h/c) haired female to drop the broken glass.

There was an accident in the early morning one of the kids outside playing accidentally threw their baseball through the window of the female breaking the glass as it scattered on the floor.