|2|

§ Loving Husband §

"Even if they separate us i will always be by your side..."

Sitting beside the broken window the (h/c) haired female awaits her visitor sipping on her tea as she lets the warm breeze hit her face softly as it entered in her window her hand was wrapped with a clean white cloth from the incident yesterday and a bandaid on her cheek from the glass that scratched her when the window broke, When she heard a knock coming from the front door.

The head maid immediately heading to the door as she unlocks it letting the person in as they were familiar relatives of Y/n.

Walking to the female's area her cousin and her mother was standing in front of you as they stood there with a horrified look on their face.

"Did someone hurt you?!" Her mom exclaimed clenching on the handle of her bag as she furrows her brows. And if there's one thing they didn't know about you... it was your mental health.

None of your family members know you're suicidal nor do they know about your depression, Well it's not like Kakucho didn't try to tell them it was just that they didn't believe him and they wanted to hear it from your own mouth but you never visited nor meet with them.

You knew that if you told them about it they would send you to an asylum or a mental hospital, which would make you lose your mind even more so of course you'd prefer to be with your husband way more than to be sent to an asylum.

At least he'a there to take care of you, at least he's there to comfort you when you're down and he actually cares for your well being, Unlike the nurses in the asylum they don't treat you right.

I mean once you're in an asylum people would just assume you're crazy and got abandoned by their family, No offense to nurses in Asylums but sometimes it's like that.

I'm pretty sure we'd prefer to be with our loving husband who actually cares for us and tries to help us get better than to be locked up in a prison where crazy people are.

But to correct you, Some of your family has been suspicious of you lately since you rarely go out your house and your husband is busy with his criminal shit, honestly they don't care if you married a criminal or not they just care about inheritance really.

Of course if you're gone your oldest cousin's has the probability to be the next inheritor of your father's wealth and they would do anything to replace you, so it kind of explains that finding about your mental illness is an advantage for them since they can sent you to an asylum.

Though would Kakucho let that? Nu uh sister, He cares for you most of all he won't let you get taken away from him unless they have a death wish really, Kaku will do anything to free you even if it means killing your family, You don't care to be honest since they all abandoned you ever since your father died even your own mother and since then they've been chasing you around once they heard you were his inheritor.

So it doesn't matter if they die since the only family you consider yours is Kakucho. And him only.

Placing down the tea cup you look over to them as your mother hurriedly runs to you taking your hand caressing it "Oh, my poor Y/n.... Did Hitto do this to you?" She asks and you were unfazed.

'So that's how we're going to play huh? Blaming Kaku ' You thought snatching your hand back and your cousin furrowed his brows.