|9|

§ Doubts §

"I don't care if you hate me... i can never bring myself to hate you..."

|Your POV|

Kakucho was hiding something from me.... And i knew it the first time when he came to back from work with blood stained clothes... it wasn't like I didn't know what kind of business he was doing and all the killing and punishing in Bonten... but there was something much more deeper and hidden away from me.

I don't know if he just doesn't trust me or that it's something he can never talk about... though i had this strange feeling he would always be so tense yet so calm when i ask about it...

His face would be serious and when i ask him about it he would panic though he didn't show it.... Instead he puts on a calmed and soft gaze towards me as if he wasn't worried about something else...

I've gotten use to those expressions he would put on and it wasn't a surprise he would lie out of the blue without knowing i knew he's lying to me. Kakucho isn't the thpe of person to lie in front of my face, actually he was quite opposite. He would always be straightforward and confess all the things he'd done wrong before i could even scold him.

So it was quite surprising when he acted like that. The time where i mentioned something concerning about Kimura.... And for the first time in our marriage he was silent and avoided me all day...

___________________________________

Sitting inside a cafe you were having a cup of coffee with your lawyer who was discussing the possibilities of your inheritance from your Father who purposely made a letter giving all his assets all and his properties to you and you only.

"And that's all." He says and you hummed placing down the cup and he nods taking a few glances at the guards behind you before gulping his saliva "Is something wrong?..." You asked and he shakes his head and you knew exactly what he was looking at 'I knew it was a bad idea saying yes to Kaku's proposal...' You thought remembering what the raven haired male said earlier before you left.

Earlier...

"Kaku! I-i don't need all this men following me..." You said and Kaku frowns "It's just incase something bad happens... if they bother you tell me and i'll give them a beating." He explains and you sighed.

"Kaku.... Is it necessary though?..." You asked and he hums fixing his necktie in front of the mirror while you were leaning on the doorframe with your arms crossed "I don't need that much people following me... i have Aria, it'll be fine.." You smiled and he pouts.

"Please?" He says and you sighed in surrender "Alright fine...."

——————

"Well.... There's one more thing Mrs. Kakucho." He says and you raised a brow "Your Father said that if... there's a chance you'll get a divorce..." He mumbles and you raised a brow at his sudden statement "Divorce?.... Why would i want that?..." You said. After all you've only realized how much he loves you, so why would you give up on the last person who's cared for you your entire life?

"It's just a reassurance... He said that if you do decide to get a divorce then consider talking it out to Mikey... Cause they can't refuse your decision. And if you two get a divorce Bonten will still protect you either way so.... I advice that you divorce him immediately to also receive the inheritance more quickly since the inheritance won't just be given to you but also your husband." He explains and you hummed.