|3|

§ Mental health §

"I will love you forever so please don't leave me..."

"Ah.... Reunions... don't you just hate it when they announce that they want to see you again when you don't?"

"I'm not sure where you're are getting at but sure...."

"Especially when they badmouth your husband in front of you.... It just makes me want to stab their chest and let them bleed to death."

"I see.... Continue...."

Fuck. You knew this would happen, yet why did you insist? Of course it's because you couldn't resist your husband's eyes gleaming so softly at you, how can you not? Hearing these ass of a relative talk shit about Hitto knowing fully well their sitting next to his wife just makes you even more impatient to leave this wretched house.

"I mean doesn't he receive his dirty money by killing people, I can't believe uncle let our precious Y/n marry a guy like him." Hiromi Your cousin exclaimed and while you sat there quietly beside her in the dinner table along with your other family members.

They were doing this on purpose, Thinking you wouldn't do anything about it since you were a frail female who was traumatized after her father's death...

They were provoking you.... "I agree. When will you divorce him? I can find someone better and nicer, At least he can treat you well." One of your relatives agreed while you quietly drink the wine on the table ignoring the fact that a dinner knife was right in front of you while your mother glances at you and the knife lying next to your plate.

She knew you were suffering from mental illness and she's doing it on purpose to expose your suicidal nature in front of your family... and she knew fully well that anything you see that can be use for your death you immediately pick it up.

"You haven't touched your food since you came Y/n... Do you not like it?" She asks and you hum "No.... I'm not hungry..." You explains and she frowns.

"Why not?" She asked and you sighed "I prefer my husband's cooking.... And mom i don't like it when someone talks so much when were eating." You bluntly said and your cousins immediately went silent...

Coughing your oldest cousin Haru L/n looks at you while you look down on the plate "Y/n let's not be like that.... You should at least—" He stopped when you sent him a stern glare.

Sighing your cousin earlier laughs nervously "Come on Y/n is your husband not letting you eat—"

"AGHHH!!!!" A shout left her lips as she looks down on her hand that had the dinner knife piercing onto it being held down on the table.

Startling your relatives they gasped looking over you who stabbed the knife in her hand "Y/N!" Haru yelled standing up his seat and you grabbed the back of her hair slamming her face on the table making a loud thud while your relatives got up their chairs.

Your mother was horrified eyes widening as she watches you take off the knife off your cousins hand who cried out.

Leaning closer to her face (e/c) eyes glare at her pink ones sending shivers down her spine "Oi.... If i ever hear you talk shit about my Husband.... I'll make sure you'll be six feet under before you could even open that filthy mouth of yours." You threatened and her breath hitched trembling.