|6|

§ Inseparable §

"No matter where i am i will always come back to you..."

Hui Kageyama younger brother of Aria, Who works for Bonten's no. 3. He was a trained assassin at the age of 17 and after that Kakucho Hitto hired him as one of Bonten's greatest men and assassins. His older sister was taken in as the head maid of Kakucho's Household after Kakucho took them in they both worked under him.

Aria was sent to prison at the age of 16 after claiming that she was the person who killed their parents since they abused them both and her brother taking cover for her little brother she was sent to jail after that...

And since then the siblings have been working under the Kakucho household, Hui under the order of Hitto while his sister was under Hitto's wife Y/n Kakucho.

The two were different then expected, since At first Aria thought she'd had to deal with a vicious woman who would torment her non stop and thought her brother would suffer the same since Bonten was known for their brutality against traitors to the one and only  Manjiro Sano.

Until they actually met them and saw how different they were from what they thought, The woman Y/n was an angel though she had a rough time trying to keep restrain herself from self harm though she was till kind and much more nicer in person than from what she expected..

And For Hui he watched as Kakucho tried his best to keep his wife safe trying everything he could to keep her from killing herself, He could see how desperate he was to keep his wife alive since she was the only thing he has left after witnessing someone he loved die to save him from a bullet.

The woman had a traumatic incident that can trigger her mind and make her feel all sorts of suffocating emotions which she can't handle, She was diagnosed with PTSD and depression and social anxiety... the only person that she lets her touch her is her wide since she panics when other's get too comfortable...

A trauma that made her want to kill herself for the guilt she felt, watching her father die in front of her as a mysterious person who killed him threaten her and traumatized the female, and this person is the sole reason Kakucho's this close in losing his temper and not shoot that person after what he'd done to his precious wife...

And after some time Aria had gotten close to the (h/c) haired female and so did Y/n as she was comfortable with her being the one to assist her when her husband's out.

Sitting as you stare out the window you took a sip of the tea you have in your hand when Aria comes in mumbling incoherent curses "Those assholes... who do they think they are?.." She murmured catching you attention as you raised a brow at her.

"What is it Aria?...." You asked and she immediately shakes her head "Nothing..." Quickly hiding a piece of envelope behind her back and you furrowed your brows at her.

"You know if a letter is written for me, you need to hand to me.." You smiled and she sighs in defeat taking out a white envelope which was plastered with your family crest.

"It seems your mother is inviting you to another gathering... I honestly can't believe that woman, she already knows your condition yet she still has the audacity to invite you these kinds of thing?!" Aria huffs and you hum opening the letter designated to you.