Chapter.6 Another victim

That's just how life is. No one sticks around forever and all good things must come to an end. Just like life. But even so I couldn't ask for a better one.

Offenders POV
I need to think of a plan. That's the only thing I could think of while railing this single mother. Yup. She has kids. No. I don't care. Sex is sex.

I don't know why I care so much as to chase her. Maybe to find out why they're so immune to my roses. Maybe cause I just like the chase. Or maybe I have some sort of interest in her. Which I highly doubt.

I just want to know why my roses don't work on her. Yeah. That sounds right.

But time to come up with that plan. I want to see her suffer. It'll take sometime and some convincing my brother, but I think I know something that'll work.

Time to pay my dear brother a visit. Maybe the Rake, too. I need it's help anyway.

Let's do this.

Time skip
My brother, reluctant at first ended up giving in and the Rake was fine with it from the start. Of course it would be, it's getting food out of it.

Now the plan.
I plan to scare the living shit outta Y/N, so she calls over that cunt. Then on his way there I'll stop him and talk to him. Distract him for a bit. Of course he'll want to rush off to see them, so I'm going to kidnap him and keep him in the basement of my brother's place. Torture him a bit. Have some fun. All while using his phone to send hateful messages to little Mx.Y/N. Then kill him and feed him to the rake. Have some of Slenders proxies help me clear out his apartment and finally be that shoulder for Y/N to cry on. Gain their trust. Only to kill them.

'Of course something could go wrong at any point. He could fight back and even be strong enough to get away. He could not be able to show up and I'd be scaring the Little Rose for no reason or-

Wait. Little Rose? That's the shittiest nickname I've every heard. Anyway...

The last thing that could go wrong is I could completely miss him and I'd have to get him on his way out. That would mean he'd make them feel better. Less scared. I don't want that.

I want to soak up all of the fear, confusion, the anger and sadness.

I feed off it.

Y/N's POV
Its been three days since the last letter. I've stayed that entire time with Sam. I'm thankful for it, but I need to get home today. I need to clean up the living room.

I didn't get to that night. Sam took me to his car soon after he got there. He said he was going to clean it but I just said I'll go do it when I get home.

That's where I'm heading. I'm in the passenger seat of Sam's car. Quietly on my phone while he badly sings to the music blasting from the radio.
"You suck at singing"
"N/N THATS SO MEAN"
I laughed at his childish tone. He could always make me laugh, but lately it seems he's been trying a little too hard.

Maybe it's the mood of everything or maybe it's something else. Probably a combination of both. I shouldn't overthink it.

We pull up in front of the apartment building.
"So N/N, do you want me to come with you?"
"No, no I'll be ok, plus you have to go to work. You called out for me yesterday, you can't do it again today"
"Who said?"
He pouts like a child
"I said so."
I step out of the car before he can say anything else. I don't wanna hear his childish argument.

Two kids are playing basketball outside the front doors. I don't mind it as long as I don't get hit. I make my way to the door and put in my pin.

Once the door unlocked I was in and up the stairs in less then a minute. I don't wanna run into neighbors right now.

I made it to my door. It was left unlocked so I just walk right in. To my surprise the living isn't as bad as I remember.

A few blackest here and there, pillows scattered the floor in front of the couch, and a stale bowl of popcorn on the coffee table, the last note sitting right next to it.

I start cleaning. I grab the bowl to dumb it out and but it in the sink. Once I'm done that I pick up and fold all the blankets then put them in the closet. Same thing with the pillows.

It didn't take me long but it made me feel a bit better. Before remembering the note that is. "I should keep a log of these things."

I still have the first one so I gather both the notes and put them in the top drawer of my dresser.

It could be used as evidence if I ever disappeared I'm the near future. After all I am definitely being stalked.

Ew.

Just the thought of it makes me sick to my stomach. Yet there's something else there.

Adrenaline.

I don't know why I'm feeling it, but I am. Maybe the thought of possibly having to fight for my life. Or the thought of the fact that I may just like this cat and mouse type game.

Most likely the first one. I hope.

I can't be that weird, right?

I check the time. 6:01 (18:01 universal time). News time.

I used to think the News was boring. But lately people are going missing in our low crime town. It's kinda nerve wrecking.

"In other news, a mutilated body has been found in Raleigh park by a runner at 5:39 this morning. The body and entrails have been strung out between the trees. The victim is none other then missing person, Ace McConnell, a 26 year old exotic dancer. She had last been seen walking a short cut home through a nearby trail through a wooded area.

Police are asking everyone to please stay inside at night and never go anywhere alone. This is no longer a missing persons case, it's a kidnap and murder case."

My heart dropped.