Part.20 My Turn. (⚠️Lemon!)

I peer through the certain. I cheeky smile lined my lips, my eyes full of lust.

"Now, care to break in the new tub?"

Even though he doesn't have any I could see his eyes light up.

"Don't have to ask me twice!"

Y/N's POV
He quickly stripped although he already wasn't wearing much. Once he was done he threw the shower curtain open and hopped in the shower.

Almost immediately began kissing up and down my neck, his hands wrapping around my waist. Pulling me close.

He quickly moved from my neck to my lips, which began with sweet sensual kisses.

They quickly turned hot and needy. His member stood at full length, pressing against my thigh.

He unexpectedly began to whine, becoming needy.

He pulled away, breathing heavily.

He started rubbing himself against my thigh, panting while doing so.

I've never seen him like this before.

"can I fuck you?.......please?.........my love.... I need you so badly"

'Is he begging me?'

He continued to quietly beg me and rub himself against me, causing as much friction as he could.

I grab his face in my hands then I kiss him.

"You don't have to beg dear"

He quickly bent down and grabbed right under my knees. He scooped me up and pinned me against the wall.

His kisses turned more needy, wanting more and more by the second.

"can....can I put it in?.......please?"

He had burrowed his face into my neck as he moved his hard-on against my warmth. It was just the right amount of pressure.

"Of course baby"

He took that opportunity to quickly position himself against my opening.

As he slide himself in, a moan escaped from him. It wasn't his normal deep growl.

It was higher pitch, like it was his first time all over again.

"fuck.....baby...*pant*you....you feel so good....."

He was panting and moaning. Enjoying every thrust, every moan that left my mouth.

He seemed to suck it all in.

He slammed his lips one to mine again. Both of our moans mixed while we were deep in our make out.

He began to speed up, his whiny moans got louder and more frequent.

A knot began to form in my lower stomach.

"holy fuck.....I'm gonna... gonna cum.."

That set him off, he continued to pound into me. My moans filled the bathroom.