Part.14 Sensations (⚠️A LEMON!)

(A little warning, this chapter contains;
Bondage(?)
Degrading
And of course a lemon for some lemonade💜)

"I'm sorry dearest one, I got a little a head of myself. I shouldn't have done that. Not without your consent that is. I just got caught up in the moment. I hope this doesn't make you think illy of me."

I didn't even respond I just jumped up to my knees and pulled him back into a kiss. I wanted him.

No. I needed him. Every part of him.

Y/N POV
As we sit on the couch the kiss turns into another heated make out. His hands move up and down my sides.

He grabs under my knee and pulls me to straddle him. He then starts groping my ass.

His tendrils wrap around my wrist, holding them behind my back.

He moves from my lips to my neck leaving kisses, bites and hickies all over.

I begin to moan.

"Oh my, does my little rose like this?"

I hum and begin to grind on his. Pushing down slightly with every movement.

'Everything's moving so fast'

Pretty soon the grinding wasn't enough. I needed more. A lot more.

"My god, even this feels amazing. What have you done to me?"

I begin to whine. It's not enough.

"please.......more...............i need more.....not enough."

I could only get so much out between moans and whines.

"Are you sure my little rose?"

I nod quickly and once he gets his answer my shirt is ripped off. Completely torn in half.

He begins to kiss and bite my chest leaving marks all over my (c/s) chest.

This comes with more moaning. Louder moaning. It seems to drive him crazing cause soon I was pinned to the couch and my shorts are gone as well.

His boxers hang off his ankles as he pins me down, one hand playing with me whiny the other continues to explore.

"One last time little rose, are you sure you want to-"

"YES! PLEASE!"

I yell out before he can even finish his sentence. He could tell just how needy I've become from all the actions leading up to this.

The hand used to play with you was now being used to position himself and slowly push his bug dick into my warmth.

A loud gasp was all that left your lips.

Him on the other hand a ton of low groans and 'fuck's left his lips.

One he was inside of me he waited, but it wasn't for long.

When he twitched inside my warm spot I moaned. Quietly but a moan.

That sent him off. He started with slow thrusts. Waiting for a reaction.

When I moaned loudly, Laing myself with such slow strokes, a whole different side of him came out to play.

"My my does the little whore like that?"

My body reacted for me, a slightly louder moan left my throat.

"Oh I'm gonna have fun with you, you little fucking whore"

With that his slow strokes quickly became fast hard ones. His every thrust he hit that spot the quickly had me feeling a knot forming in the pit of my stomach.

My hips buckle trying to get him to hit the special spot more.

But it was hard for him to do so with your huge size difference. 

"Right there, please, fuck yes right there"

"Aww does my little slut like that? Huh? Say it you whore~"

"Fuck! Yes yes yes it feels so fucking good!"

The knot starting to grow, quickly. He can feel your orgasm coming. Your walls pulsed slightly against him. It was driving his mad.

"You gonna cum? Huh? Is the little slut gonna cum?"

"Yes, oh fuck! Yes yes"

You seem to keep repeating yourself, your so lost in the moment.

"Well that's too fucking bad now isn't it? You don't cum until I say so~"

That cause whines to leaving my throat, I need it. The sweet release. It's so close yet it's so far. Being pulled away every time I get close enough to almost feel it.

After being pushed almost to the edge multiple times, only to be pulled back he finally was nearing his end too.

"You wanna cum you little whore?"

"Yes please, FUCK! Yes, please, please."

With that he kept his pace steady, not slowing down right when you were on the edge, instead he kept going, cause the know to snap.

"OH FUCK!!!"

I scream as my organs rips through my body, my legs shaking as he continues his thrusts, slower now, to help me ride out the blissful feeling.

He pulls out and the sudden emptiness causes one of the many whines to slip through.

But the sadness was short lived as he shot his load all over your bare stomach and chest. A satisfied groan coming with it.

As you go to get up to clean yourself off, you pushed down again.

"I'm not done, little one"

'How is he not done yet? All that and he still wants more?-

My thoughts were cut off by the feeling of something wet and warm wipe over my clit, his tongue. 

My legs instinctively try to close. Yeah tried, but it didn't happen. My legs are forced open by his strong hands.

He begins to attack my clit with his tongue. Flicking it over the sensitive nerve. Repeatedly.

Soon his fingers were pumping in and out of me as he attacked my clit.

'God, this feels so fucking good.'

'God can't save you now my dear'

I quickly felt the rise in temperature, my bday was getting hotter by the second, coming after that was the feeling of bliss.

My legs shaking again as my whole body tensed up, repeatedly trying to move away as my legs close around his head.

After a little longer he stopped, letting me finally come down. It's was amazing.

I was panting and my legs twitched uncontrollably.

Before I could even say something he was gone.

'He left me? Just like that? I was just a quick fuck to him wasn't I? I should've known honestly.'

Suddenly I was lifted off my spot on the couch.

"Far from a quick fuck my dear. I truly do care for ya"

He made his was to the bathroom we're I heard the sound of running water. Oliver following behind us, making sure I was ok.

He used a facecloth that was sitting on the floor to clean his cum off my stomach and chest.

He then picked me up and sat in the warm bath with me.

"An amazing end to something truly blissful"

As I lean against his my eyes feel heavy, I'm the warm comfortable bath, I fall into a dreamless sleep.