Part.12 Whats that?

"Shit we gotta go"

Before I could react the little girl has been scooped up.

"See ya later, Sugar"

And with that they were gone.

Sugar?

Y/N's POV and a week time skip💜

It's been about a week since I met the man I've learned to call Sexual Offender Man or just Offender and his niece Sally.

I've also learned what Sally was and why's she's always bleeding. She's a ghost.

The ghost of murdered child Sally Williams back in 1970. She didn't tell me about what happened though. I researched her case.

She was only eight years old when she was molested by her uncle, Jonny, no last name was given, sadly.

But from what I read he had been molesting her for a few days and then when she told her parents took her to a near by park and killed her.

Poor girl. She's so sweet why would anyone do that to her? I'll never know.

I sat on the couch while all of this went through my head, Sally at my side watching something on Netflix.

Offender was off somewhere else in the house. I sigh at the thoughts of her murder and get up, walking toward the balcony door.

I slide it open and Oliver quickly follows me out causing the little one to trail behind.

I look out towards the woods. That's when I notice something for the first time.

A roof. The roof of a large manor. It was dark. But clear as day in the light.

I squint. Trying to see if it's just my imagination.

"What is that?"

Sally jumps up to see what I'm looking at.

"OH! That's my home. Maybe you can come over sometime! But it'd have to be a secret Mr Slendy man can't find out about you!"

She rambled on and on but I didn't hear most of it. Instead all I heard was a type of static. Like on a tv.

It began to get louder and louder. It hurt.

Oliver begins to whine at the loud static. It's not just me.

After a long 10 seconds I feel someone grab me. My head shoots up to see Offender. He's holding Sally and leading me back inside.

Oliver quickly following as usual.

"You shouldn't be out here with her"

"What was that? Did you hear it?"

He tilted his head slightly before nodding. He sat us down before leaving again.

This time he returned with a similar looking being only he was in a suit not the usual trench coat and fedora I'm used to Offender wearing.

The static was painfully loud at this point. It caused me to cover my ears and drop to the floor.

Oliver yelped and ran to my room. Bring who knows where.

His voice was laced with pure rage.

"Sexual Offender Man explains yourself this instance. Who are they and why is my Sally here?"

"This is Y/n she's a-"

"Let me get this straight. You fell for this disgusting human, and proceeded to bring my Sally to their home and reveal us to a human who could spread this around and cause what Anne did the last time you fell in love?"

He was stunned and I was in too much pain to react to what was said.

"I'm not in love with them I-"

"Then why haven't you eaten them yet?"

That I heard.

"What?! Eat me?!"

I jumped up quickly.

"You we're going to eat me?!"

"We'll yes but I- um- well- ya see"

"He fell in love with you, a pathetic human. He even had my men kill-"

"A WEIRDO! Yeah a weirdo that catcalled you."

My head began to pound. This was so much for me to handle.

I didn't listen as the two argued I just stood there in my thoughts. But soon the loud static became too much.

I could slightly hear Oliver whimper from my bedroom.

I'd had it. This man came into MY home, started bringing pain to both me and MY dog, and started to argue with another with regard to the little girl he claims to posses.

My blood began to boil.

"JUST SHUT UP!"

They both look at me. The static stops for a second then it starts up again, progressively getting louder.

"OH STOP WITH THAT BULLSHIT! I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOURE MAD AT ME! YOU CAME INTO MY HOME AN BEGAN TO DISRESPECT ME AND HURT MY DOG! THEN BEGAN ARGUING IN FRONT OF A GOD DAMN CHILD! WHAT US WRONG WITH YOU?!?"

The static stopped as they both looked in shock. I just stood there with my hand on my hip.

I scoffed after a few seconds of silence. I turned toward the little girl and patted her head before heading to my room.

I want to check on my puppy, the poor boy.

"I expect to see you gone before I come back out."

I go to see a tail coming out from under my bed.

"Cmon buddy, come here."

They goofy puppy came out and laid his head in my lap. He laid there as I scratched his cheeks, chin and behind his ears.

He happily enjoyed the company.

Soon I brought him onto the bed and took a nap with my little buddy.

Offenders POV

We left as soon as they left the room. I felt terrible and Sally was holding back tears.

My brother scolded me and Sally for another 30 minutes. But Sally fought back.

She seems to enjoy Y/n.

I do too. Y/n is amazing company. I can't believe my brother tried to tell them about what I did to that Sam kid.

That would've ruined any shot for a relationship.

Plus I don't think Y/n would tell anyone about us.

She enjoys our company and so does her dog.

"Fine. But the moment she screws up their dead."

Sally squealed joyfully as she hug her father figure.

I was happy too. But I simply left to Y/n.

But when I got there they were fast asleep. Oliver was on the opposite side of the bed from me.

Despite the beds small side I slid in, letting Y/n lay their head on me. Before I knew it I began to nod-off

"I love you Y/n" i mumbled

"I love you too Offender" I heard her mumble before I fully fell asleep.

(Hello it's the Author here and I just wanted to remember Technoblade. Even if you don't like the dream smp it's still very sad. I hope he rests in peace. He didn't lose since with his death the cancer died too, it was a draw. Technoblade never loses. He's now fighting god. Rest In Peace Technoblade💜)