Part.27 Im what?!?

Tears dripped down my face as I said that. Unaware on how I was so attached to a child I didn't know the name of.

Offender hugged me. Both already knowing now what my dream had been as it rushed through my head over and over.

" We shall handle it Y/n, I can promise you that."

He placed a gently hand on my head.

Y/n POV (not a surprise)
Since offender had left later that morning and wouldn't be back for at least a week or two.

I had been spending more time downstairs in the main area with Ej, he seemed to enjoy my company due to the fact that neither Oliver nor I did much.

I mainly sat on the floor drawing on the coffee table or watch watching tv.

He mostly did the same but instead of drawing he watched me draw or critiqued it.

But then when I'd try to get him to draw he'd fail miserably.

"Mr I know oh so much about art can't seem to actually draw huh?"

He just stared at me. Not saying a word.

I laughed at him, enjoying his presence.

I would then go back to what I was doing.

Oliver played with smile dog as well. A few other proxies joined me. Like Ben, we'd play games together. He always seem to win but I'd enjoy it anyway.

Toby would always need something major healed. He'd walk over with a bucket and ask for something done. It was never anything minor. Always something that could kill him if not treated.

Sally would sit in my lap doing oh so lovely makeup. Always trying different things and new colors. Happily humming away doing as she pleased with my skin.

Hoodie and Masky mainly watched the tv, they weren't overly friendly, just cordial. Although sometimes one of them would bring me a plate of the food they made for themselves. Usually because I don't know what I can cook and half the people here either eat terribly or eat humans.

I'm good for now.

Lj would bring me candy. Only half the time was it poisoned in someway. Thanks to Ej I never picked my poison. Literally. Always getting the right candies. He would get annoyed at his little game being ruined but he wouldn't say a thing.

Jeff on the contrast to everyone else kept his distance. Never entering the room I'd be in. If he did it wouldn't be for more then a couple of minutes. I don't mint one bit.

After the first week of this though my schedule started to change. I'd find myself napping on the could more then chilling with someone or drawing.

I'd find myself craving foods, and luckily I had my hooded friend for that. Hoodie would always make the foods I was craving, if we had the stuff to make it.

The feeling to vomit almost never went away. I couldn't help but run to the bathroom 3-4 times a morning. Ej always being my guid and holding my hair back.

It was no different this morning either.

'Ugh'

I groan as once again my heads in a toilet.

"Why meee?"

"Have you had sex recently?"

I shoot a glare at him.

"Excuse me? Why would you like to know?"

"Y/n this isn't meant to be taken rudely, I was just going to say 'is there a possibility you're pregnant"?