Part.16 Savior!

As we watched and sang along to the occasional song I felt like we were being watched.

I shrugged it off at first but The moment I felt cold metal against my neck, I realized I had fucked up, bad.

"JEFF!"
Sally quickly shot at the person holding the knife, Jeff I guess?

Both of them tumbled to the floor and I quickly leaped over the back of the couch and ran, Oliver chased after me.

I didn't know where I was going but I knew I needed to get away.  I heard heavy footstep behind me.

"The fuck do you want from me?!"

"F̶o̶r̶ y̶o̶u̶ t̶o̶ g̶o̶ t̶o̶ s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶!"

The guy yelled after me. As I continued to run the more lost I got.

As I turned a corner I saw what I assume was one of Offenders brothers.

He was wearing a white dress shirt, a beige vest and black pants.

Without thinking I ran over.

"HELP PLEASE!"

I screamed toward the tall man. Quickly taking cover in front of him, now being able to see his "face".

"𝕆𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠, 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕀 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

"This fucking creep is trying to kill me!"

With that said he turned toward "Jeff".

"ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕁𝕖𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕪, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦? 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤, 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦?"

I watched as his face ripped open, forming a twisted mouth.

I took a step back and Oliver began to bark. That's when I finally got a look at Jeff's face.

He had paper white skin and his eyes were wide, black surrounded them and he looked to have no eyelids.

The creepiest part, a smiled was carved into his face. He's who Oliver was barking at.

I spaced out through there conversation only coming back to Jeff screaming at Oliver.

"S̶H̶U̶T̶ U̶P̶ Y̶O̶U̶ S̶T̶U̶P̶I̶D̶ M̶U̶T̶T̶!" 

He lunged toward MY puppy. That was it.

"Fuck off you creep"

I say as I scoop up the heavy dog and stumble out of the way.

"Why don't you leave me and MY dog alone, yeah?" 

I didn't think it was possible but his eyes seemed to open wider.

"A̶n̶d̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ i̶f̶ I̶ d̶o̶n̶'t̶? H̶u̶h̶ s̶k̶a̶n̶k̶?"

"I'll gut you like a fish!"

I snapped at the gross looking man. It seemed to stun him. He stayed quiet.

"What!? Why the fuck are you looking at me like that you My Chemical Romance reject!?"

I scream at him.