well shit.

"What?"
still processing what the fuck this 'person' had said, you gave him a look.

"You're that person from the group chat!" the person had repeated what he had said but alittle louder as if you couldn't here it.

You were confused and alittle skeptical as to how this stranger knew you, let alone had a full on conversation with you.

Apparently your face had said it all because he gave you a heavy sigh before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a black iphone 8, the screen was cracked and alittle dirty from what you assume was running through the woods.

You saw him click a button on the side turning the phone on and watch as a bright light came from the device. His thumbs quickly moving as he presumably puts his password in, he waits a second, tucking his hair behind his ear before taping on the screen a few more times.

He quickly shows you what was on his phone

"......"
you honestly didn't know what to say, so many questions filled your head.

How did he know where you live?
how did he know who you were?

Your mind was speeding so fast you didn't even hear him talking to you until the so called "smile" licked your hand

"hey you alive?" he said waving his hand in front of your face.

"yea, sorry. You want something to eat?"
You asked still kinda processing what you had just saw.

"yea I could eat."

"cool follow me."

you hum a small toon as you walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

"I'm in the mood for bacon, what about you?"
"bacon sound amazing right now"

you get out the bacon and start to cook it.

"oh yeah, you're gonna have to pay for my window."

you remind him looking back at the window he broke.

he let out a laugh before looking back at you.

"so you're jeff right?"

"well yeah, who else would i be?"

"i dont know, you strike me as a james"

you say, flipping the bacon.

"maybe a jordan"

you saw turning to look at him

"a jordan?"

he looked at you in confusion

"how so?"

"not sure, maybe its the hair."

"my hair? whats wrong with my hair?"

"nothing actually, its looks way better then mine. id say its one redeeming quality about you."

you say putting the last piece of bacon on a plate and giving it to him.

"one? oh come on, i cant be that bad."

"considering you broke my window and then tried to kill me, id say you're an ass"

"in my defense i was running from he cops and didnt know who you were."

he said before eating a piece of bacon.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night man." 

you say rolling your eyes in a joking way.

A nice silence fell between the two of you as you ate.

"actually there's one more redeeming quality about you"

you say, deciding to break the silence.

"hmm?"

he hummed in a curious tone.

"ur mom."

"Oh my fucking god."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT, BUT I ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA HAS TO WHERE THIS BOOK IS GOING NOW.

SO NO MORE BRAIN DEAD CHAPTERS!!