What am i gonna do now?

So basically, a serial killer broke into your home, ate your food, jumped through a tv, and then left you with his weird talking dog thing and a broken window.
.
.
"Oh my god."
.
.
"What?" The animal replied to your panicking cries.

"What am I gonna do? I don't have any experience with any animals other than a hamster and I threw it out a window!"

You begin to pace around and bite your nails, ranting to a weird smiling demonic dog thing.
.
.
You quickly pause as the realization hits you like a bus.
.
.
"Why am I worried? YOU CAN TALK! You can just tell me what you need to be comfortable! Oh my god I've never been so happy to have a weird talking dog!"

You run up to smile, scratching him and eventually hugging him but quickly pulling away and gagging.

"Ok, to start off I need to bathe you, sorry if you don't really like water but I cannot have you smelling this bad. I'm sorry if that's rude but you'll look so much better clean!"

You smile at him, grabbing your keys and walking to the door.
.
.
"To start off, would you like to come with me to go get some dog soap? I'll let you pick the smell since you'll be the one wearing it."
.
.
"Um, I guess I'll go with you." Smile said walking over to the door with you.
.
.
"Ok, I don't have a leash.. can you just walk right next to me? The people at the dollar general aren't paid enough to care."

You open the door to the outside, letting smile go first before locking it behind you.

"Ok that sounds easy enough!"
Smile said hopping into the passenger side of the car.
.
.
"Perfect!"
You back out of your driveway and begin making your way to the dollar general.
.
.
After about 2 minutes of driving, you arrive in the parking lot of the dirt cheap messy convenient store.

.

"All right, we're here. Now, before we go in, I wanna say that you're not aloud to talk if you wanna keep your cover."

"Ok, fine I wont say anything." Smile mumbled back.

"thank you. Now lets this dumb money spending thing over."

You exit the vehicle, smile following behind you.

Slamming the car door and locking to behind you, you walk up to the front of the building with the bright yellow sign.

You let out a huge sigh and walked into the store, b-lining it to the pet section. You did not want to be in that messy ass convent store, let alone any dollar general but you needed to be here and its also the closest dollar store that is open for 24 hours.

Once you make it to the pet area, you begin to stroll up the isle looking for the pet shampoo and brushes.

One of your biggest pet peeves of this damn line of stores is the fact that these places are never organized. And this thing is, its not even that the stores are organized and then get messed up over the course of the day from being open, it is ALWAYS messy! Its like the employees don't even bother cleaning up. But its whatever, a lot of times you need to just take what you can get. This is one of those times.

Finally finding the shampoo, you look at the selection and see what they have in stock.

You pull three bottles off of the shelf, popping open the lids, and lowing each bottle down to smile to which he sniffs all of them and picks one out.

You Read the label of the shampoo, curious as to what sent he picked out.

'tropical coconut'.

Who new a demonic talking killer dog would like the smell of coconut?