Chapter 1: Calculus Class

Alyx's POV

I sat in the back of class per usual. I hid in the background and answered questions when I was called on. I stared at this one girl in my class; Althea James. She was captain of the volleyball team and captain the softball team. She was so pretty but she wasn't the smartest.

"Alyx, Althea please see me after class". I nodded and looked down thinking I was in trouble for something. The bell rang and school was over. I walked over to the teachers desk. "Yes Mr. Michaelson"? "Althea you're nearly failing my class and Alyx you have the best grade in the class. You're her new tutor. Exchange numbers or just go over one another's house".

Althea just stared at me. " you have a car nerd"? I nodded and grabbed my car keys out of my pocket. "We're going to your place tonight. Let's go I don't have all night". I lead her to where my car was parked. I had a 1997 Corvette that my grandfather gave me. I fixed it up over the summer with my allowance money.

"Cool car nerd. 1997 right"? I nodded and got inside. I let her inside my car and started my usual drive home. "So your name is Alyx huh? How do you spell that because we both know it's not the normal way to spell it". I cleared my throat and started to speak. " it's spelled A-L-Y-X". Althea turned to me and stared at me.

"Say it again but slower your voice is super deep". I sighed and repeated myself. "it's spelled A-L-Y-X". Althea grinned and we got to my house. She stared at me again; "this is your house?!". I nodded and locked my car. I unlocked the front door and let her inside. "Grandpa I'm home! Follow me Althea".

She looked around and followed me upstairs. "My room is down the hall. I have to check on my grandpa really quickly". I walked to his room while Althea went to mine. "Hey grandpa how you feeling today?". He hugged me and told me about his day. "That's great; I have to tutor someone for school so if you need me you know what button to press right"? He nodded and I walked to my room.

I saw Althea laying on my bed. "Why are you laying on my bed"? She sat up and looked at me. "Have you been laid before nerd"? I blushed a bit and nodded my head. " really? hm poor girl. now can we get this work over with please". I nodded and sat at my desk. I tried to explain to her how to do the homework but she wasn't understanding.

I had to put it into terms she would understand. " oh I get it now". I grin and try to take my hoodie but took my shirt off along with it. "Oops sorry let me get a new shirt". I open my drawers but felt her hand on my arm. "Turn around for a sec and stand still". I turned around and looked at her. "How did this happen"?

She lightly stroked her finger over the large scar that was on my chest. " When I was 12, some criminals broke into my house and my parents tried to stop them but they couldn't. One of the criminals sliced my chest open and I had have surgery for it. I now have this scar". She just stared at my scar and then at my eyes. "You go to the gym a lot I see". I nod and grab a tank top from my drawer.

"Anything else you need help on in this class"? She shook her head and layed on my bed again. "Can I sleep here tonight? I left my keys at home". I sighed, " yea sure I'll find you some clothes you can change into after you shower". She didn't move from the bed as I started to look for a big shirt and some boxers for her to wear.

" the bathroom is right here and I'll be in here if you need anything". Althea nodded and walked into the bathroom. I checked over our homework while she was showering. "Hey can you grab me a towel? I forgot to get one". I grabbed a clean towel for her and covered my eyes as I walked into the bathroom.

"Jesus you can look you idiot. It's some tits and a pussy. Oh no you're gonna die from looking". I uncover my eyes and hand her the towel. I stared at her for a few seconds before walking out of the bathroom quickly. "Alyx wait. Come here for a second". I turned around and looked at her. "Yes Althea? Do I need to bring you another towel"?