Chapter 7: Meeting My Parents

Althea's POV

{TIME SKIP- 4 MONTHS AFTER GRANDPA PASSED}

Alyx has been doing better  with his grandfather passing. I'm always over at his place to keep him company but my parents are starting to suspect something. I checked the time and saw that it was 3:30 in the afternoon. My mom soon texted me; "althea sweetie when are we going to meet this boyfriend of yours. You're always at his house so it's time we meet him".

I started to panic since the last time I brought a boy over it didn't go very well. Rio was the last boy I brought over and my dad hated him instantly. I hope my dad doesn't hate Alyx. I walked over to Alyx's locker and looked at him. "Hey babe um some random number texted me I wanted to ask if you knew them" alyx said. He handed me his phone and my eyes widened at the number.

How did my dad get his number?! I read the long paragraph and started to worry. "Dear boy that's dating my daughter. I hated her last boyfriend so I hope I don't hate you to. If I do hate you I'll make sure you don't make it far with my daughter so don't do anything stupid. Hope you're not as much as a dick as her last boyfriend and maybe just maybe I'll let you come over my house to hang with my daughter. Judging by her always staying at your place every night means that you're an asshole already. Im so ecstatic to meet you. I was being sarcastic but you can't tell because you're probably stupid too" the text said.

I looked at alyx and handed him his phone back. "That number is my father. My parents want to meet you baby. Do you mind if we go to have lunch with them today?" I asked. Alyx nodded and walked with me to his car. "You have to help me pick a nice outfit I don't wanna make a bad impression on your parents." Alyx said while starting the car. I nodded and stayed quiet the whole car ride. Alyx can't meet my parents but it was going to happen eventually.

Once we got inside I started looking through his closet to find a nice dress shirt for him. Alyx went to go shower while I looked in the closet for the right shirt. I found a black shirt, a royal blue one and a dark red shirt. "Which shirt do you wanna wear alyx?" I asked. Alyx dried his hair and looked at the shirts. "I like the blue one" he said. I grinned at him since that's one I wanted him to wear too.

   I got in the shower and while I was in there alyx was getting dressed. I kept stressing about what my parents will think about him. What if they hate him too? They'll see his tattoos and think he's a bad guy. I washed my hair and soon got out the shower. I got out the bathroom and Alyx was in the closet look for shoes to wear. I dried my hair and my body and put on my dress.

   Alyx could tell I was nervous and walked over to me. "Baby stop stressing it's gonna go well okay." alyx said to calm me down. I nodded and put lotion on my legs and did my hair. I checked the time and it was 6:30. Dinner was at 7:00 so we had to finish getting ready now. Alyx was putting his watch on and grabbed the keys.

    The whole car ride I kept stressing about how this was gonna go. The worst scenario kept replaying in my head. My dad was yelling and telling alyx to get and he broke things off because of my father being rude to him. I soon snapped out of my thoughts when alyx parked in front of my house. "Baby you okay? I took the faster route on the GPS so we wouldn't be late" alyx said.

   I smiled and got out the car. I kept repeating to myself in my head, "it's going to be fine it's gonna go great". Only I can hope since my father is a pain in my butt. Alyx knocked on the front door and held my hand. He was shaking a bit I could tell he was nervous too. My mother opened the door and smiled at us both.

    "My beautiful daughter is finally back. You must be Alyx. I've heard a lot about you and I can't wait to hear more about you" my mother said to him. Alyx smiled and walked inside with me. My house wasn't big and luxurious like his but it was a good sized house. My family was big and I was scared for alyx to meet my older brothers Lucas and Calvin. They're very brutal to the guys I bring over.