Chapter 3: After School

Alyx's POV

I drove Althea and to school but this time she let me walk with her. I walked behind her and I could hear her friends taking about me. " why is the class nerd here? Did someone ask him to do their hw?"one of Althea's friends said. I lowered my mask to drink so water and they all stared at me.

"Is there something on my face?" I turn to Althea and she shook her head. "Why are they all staring at me?" I ask. "Althea you never told us your tutor was so cute. What's your name again" another girl asked. "My name is Alyx we're in the same economics class".

I could see Althea was upset that I was speaking to these girls. "Althea you mind if we chat privately?" I ask. She nodded and walked with me to an empty room. "What the fuck was that back there Alyx?!" she nearly yelled. "What do you mean I was just being polite was all". Althea slapped me across the face and grabbed me by my collar. "If you ever be that nice to them again you won't get anything from me ever again understand?". I nodded be took her hands off of my shirt.

She soon noticed that she hit me and tried to hold my cheek. "Don't Althea I'm fine". She looked down and stayed quiet. I grabbed her neck and looked at her. "If I can't be polite to girls you better do the same for guys understand. It's only fair that way love. We both know how you feel about my dick deep inside you".

Althea blushed at my words and nodded quickly. I let go of her neck and walked back outside to where her friends were. "Hey Alyx can I get your number?" one of the girls asked. "Heh no. Don't ask again". The girl frowned a bit and Althea came out of the room. "Well what about me; can I get your number?"another girl asked.

"If I said no to your friend what made you think I'd say to you. Ladies you're all very pretty but I have my eyes set on someone else". I looked at Althea and a little smirk appeared on my face. Althea winked at me and grabbed me by my jacket. "Make sure you're at my locker by 2:30 nerd. I don't have time for you being late. So be here on time so you can help me pass this stupid class okay".

I rolled my tongue and nodded while making eye contact with her. Her friends kept staring at me and I noticed it quickly. "Take a picture it'll last longer ladies". I looked at one of them and her face instantly turned red. " you all think I'm the nerd right? All smart and innocent etc yes?". They all nod and look at me.

"Let me make this clear now since you like to judge quickly. I am not a nerd. I just don't care for other people surrounding me 24/7 unlike some people. So next time you try and get my attention don't you dare fucking call me a nerd! Is that clear girls or do I have to repeat myself?". They all nod to me saying if I was clear or not.

"Oh and Althea that was for you as well. Call me nerd again and see what happens". I put my mask back on and started to walk to class. I could hear the girls talking about me again. "Him yelling at us was so hot. Althea do you have his number? Mind if I get it I might have a chance with him".

I turn around and look at Althea. She stared back at me and glared at the girl who asked her to give her my number. I tilted my head to signal that we should go to class and she nodded. "Hey Alyx! Wait up we have class right now. Let's go". I stopped and waited for her to catch up to me.

"Was someone jealous back there?". She scoffed and replied, " why would I be jealous Alyx. If she wants you then she can get your number". I look at her and smirk. "Hm I really just want this one girl. She's super hot but she's a bitch sometimes". She glared at me and slapped me again. "You know you seemed like a nice guy but you just seem like a fuck boy now".

I clenched my jaw and continued walking to class. The day went by faster than I wanted it to. I checked the time and it was 2:25. I saw her standing by her locker and I walked right past her. I could hear her behind me. Althea followed me the whole way to my car.