Chapter 6: First Date

Alyx's POV

I was on my computer looking for a good place to take Althea out on a date. I felt her arms move around my neck. "Looking for restaurants hm? Oh that Korean bbq place looks good". I smiled at her and booked a reservation for two at 8:30. "Alyx I have a surprise for you but it's upstairs".

She walked upstairs and I followed her up. I walked into my room and Althea was in lace underwear. "Like my outfit"? I smirked and closed the door behind me. "What's the sexy outfit for"? She got off my bed and walked up to me. "You did say you liked it when we went to the mall so I got it".

I kissed her softly and picked her up. "You know you didn't have to get it right"? She nodded and kept kissing me. "Someone's in the mood today". Althea look at me with seductive eyes and kneeled down. I smirked and took my shorts off.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
Althea slowly licked the tip and looked at me with such innocent eyes. She then took me all in her mouth and I could see that she was struggling a bit. I pull her head back a bit and let her take a breather. "Don't force yourself Thea". She rolled her eyes and me and put it all in her mouth again.

Thea was struggling yet again so I thought I'd "help" her. I gripped her hair with both of my hands and thrusted into her mouth fast. I could see her mascara running down her cheeks. With someone without a gag reflex she gags a lot. I thrusted faster and I looked down at her. Her eyes were in the back of her head and saliva was running down her chin.

I pulled out of her mouth slowly. "On the bed and lay on your back". She climbed onto my bed slowly and did as I asked. I cleaned her chin and wiped her tears. "Was I going too hard baby"? She shook her head and wrapped her arms around my neck. I kissed her very gently and slid my dick inside her. We both moaned and I kissed her neck softly.

She immediately grabbed onto my hair and wrapped her legs around my waist. "This time you can cum inside me Alyx". I smirked and thrusted fast. Thea's grip was really strong. I could hear small whimpers and moans coming out of her mouth.

"fuck fuck fuck". I increased my speed and left hickeys all over her neck and chest. Thea started to shake a bit and then stopped. "Jesus Alyx". I smirked and pulled out of her slowly. "I know you didn't cum so let me finish". I laid on my back and started right at her. She grabbed her hair tie and put her hair up in a messy bun.

{oh shit she's about to go crazy on that}

She immediately put all of my dick in her mouth. I gasped as she was sucking on it fast. "Jesus Thea ". She just looked up at me and sucked even faster. My eyes rolled back and I gripped her hair hard. I came deep into her throat and slowly pulled her head up. She looked me in the eyes and swallowed every last drop of it.

{better start looking for wedding rings}

Thea grabbed my hand and lead me to the bathroom. "It's 5:30 we should start getting ready for our date". I nodded and turned the shower on. We both took a nice shower and I finished first since I had to shave. Thea watched me in the mirror for at least 5 minutes. "Like watching me shave my beard"? She nodded and kept looking at me.

Once Althea started to walk away I smacked her ass and look right at her. "Do that again and I'll make you cum faster than I did a few minutes ago". I rolled my tongue and walked to my closet. I grabbed my black turtle neck and my best suit pants. I had to look good for this date.

{awww look who cares about what he wears. About time}

Althea had to buy clothes from the mall since she didn't bring any. I went with her and let her pick out her outfit. I could feel girls staring at me but my eyes were set on Althea. "Baby do you like this dress or this one"? I looked at the royal blue dress first. It was really nice but then I saw the wine red dress.