Chapter 5: Detention

Althea's POV

I woke up in Alyx's bed yet again. I kissed him on the lips softly and got up to shower. Alyx soon joined me in the shower. After we were finished he looked for some clothes that I could wear. I found an old Metallica graphic T-shirt and a pair of his sweat shorts. I got dressed and went downstairs to make him some breakfast for once.

I know how he is about his protein shakes so I made one for him and grabbed some fruit for myself. He soon came downstairs dressed and grabbed his keys. "Let's go Thea if we're both late again we'll get detention". I nodded and walked out the door with him.

He drove us to school quickly but we didn't make it in time. "Althea, Alyx you guys are late again. You both know you'll have detention today after school". We nodded and sat in our chairs. The day went by fast and it was already 3:00. Alyx and I went to the library where detention is usually held and saw Carmen and Hermes.

"Hey how come you guys are in here"? Carmen hugged me and said, "we were late too many times so now we're here. How come you guys are in here"? I told her the same reason and the smile on my face soon went away. My ex boyfriend Rio and the girl he cheated on me with are in here.

Alyx noticed I was upset and walked over to me. "Don't focus on the them Thea. It'll only make you more upset". I nodded and sat down next to him and Carmen. The teacher came inside and gave the usual instructions. We can't leave until 4:00 and until then don't break anything.

Once the teacher left, Carmen and Hermes snuck to the back of of the library and didn't come back for a while. I soon heard Rio's annoying voice. "Hey nerd! Why are you still with that slut? Didn't you hear you were a bet you loser"? Alyx took his mask off and nodded. I soon noticed that Alyx had a septum piercing.

"So you're okay with that bitch using you for god knows what"? Alyx stood up and walked over to him. "She actually isn't using me. I have more money than I want yet she's never asked me for anything. She's just there for me and actually listens unlike whatever you call you girlfriend there". I smiled and looked at Alyx.

"Do you want to get beat up nerd"?! Rio stood up and got in Alyx's face. "Do you wanna get beat up like last time Rio"? Alyx didn't flinch or move. He just stared at Rio without emotion. "She's not even good in bed so why keep her"? Alyx rolled his eyes and walked back to me. "She's really good in bed so I'm not sure what you're talking about bud". Alyx snaked his arm around my waist which gave me butterflies.

"Thea why did you date that tool"? I shrugged and looked at Rio. "He was just there. Wasn't the best option but wasn't the worst either". Rio threw a punch in my direction but a hand caught it; it was Alyx and soon Hermes came behind us with Carmen. "Did you just try to punch Althea, Rio"!

I've never seen Alyx so upset along with Hermes. Both of the grabbed Rio and dragged him to the back of the library. All we could hear is punching and groaning noises. "Hey has he hit you before" I ask Rio's girlfriend. She nodded and looked at Alyx and Hermes beating him up.

"He hit me before we got in here". Carmen and I both hugged the girl while the guys finished beating up Rio. "Has he hit her" Alyx asked. I nodded and he looked back at Rio. "Touch any girl again and next time you'll be beat to death understand"?! Rio coughed up blood and nodded quickly.

"That was very brave of you boys". They grinned and looked at each other. "Hermes where is Damien I thought he said he had detention today too"? Hermes pointed to the red headed guy in the corner. "Someone ask for me? Ohh Lyx, Hermes nice to see you boys again. Nice job with that asshole btw".

Damien stared at the girl and went quiet. "Does Damien have a crush" Alyx said while shaking Damien lightly. "Uh may I ask what your name is"? The girl nodded and walked to him. "I'm Jen nice to meet you Damien". She smiled at him and they walked around the library talking.

"So your nick name is Lyx huh"? Alyx nodded at me and smirked. "I have more but the most common one is Lyx". I smiled and grabbed his hand. " I need to "chat" with Alyx I'll see you two later and if you do what I think you'll do keep it down okay it's a library after all". Carmen rolled her eyes and grabbed Hermes' hand.

We walked around and saw Damien and Jen making out. "I guess you two didn't wanna waste any time huh". Damien flicked Alyx off and continued what he was doing. We reached a table in the back and sat down. I moved into his lap and kissed him. He smiled and I noticed he also had a smiley piercing. "Alyx have you always had those piercings or no"? He nodded and laughed; "I've had the piercings just didn't put the jewellery in until now

{Jesus his piercings make him more hot}

I smiled and kissed him again. "Does that mean I can wear my piercings out too"? He nodded and held my waist. "I don't mind what you wear as long at your nipple and pussy are covered". I rested my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I woke up in Alyx's bed and he was next to me.

He was on his PlayStation while sitting next to me. "Morning sleepyhead; I got you some chipotle by the way. I know what you wanted; chicken bowl with cilantro rice, black beans, guacamole with cheese and red onions on top. I smile and kiss his cheek. "I see you remembered my chipotle order".

He nodded and paused his game. "It's in the microwave and I got you a sprite and whips with guacamole in the side. "You really remembered everything. But you didn't get th-". He pulled out the salsa verde sauce from the bag. "Never mind you remembered my whole chipotle order". He smiled and kissed my forehead.

{he's been paying attention more. I like that a lot about him. He notices the normal things}

I heated up my food and went back to his room to watch him play. He was playing FIFA and he was now losing. "¡Qué! ¡Vamos Árbitro! ¡Eso no fue una falta! ¡saca tu cabeza de tu trasero"!

[Translation: What! come on Referee! that wasn't a foul! get your head out of your ass!]

I laughed quietly and watch him play while I eat. "Do a lob pass instead of a through ball babe". He listened to what I told him and he scored. "How did you know a lob pass would work better"? He turned around and stared at me. "I play FIFA sometimes and I watch a lot of soccer so I know things".

I finished my food and threw out my trash downstairs. I came back up to his room and he passed me a controller. "Let's play cmon". I smiled and grabbed the controller. "You're on but don't be upset when you lose". He rolled his eyes and we picked out teams. We started playing and after the first round we kept playing until 1 am. Neither of us were winning; it kept ending in draws.

"Woah it's 1 am; we better get to bed Alyx". He yawned and nodded at me. He turned his PlayStation off along with his tv and got in his bed. I laid next to him and moved closer to him. "How's your grandpa been"? He sighed and held onto me. "The nurse said his heart isn't getting any better and it's very unlikely for him to get on the transplant list since he's so old. I talked to his doctor and she said any day now he could pass away". I frowned and kissed his hand.

"I know you're not ready for him to go yet Alyx". He kissed my shoulders and held me. "I'm not but if he passes away I'll know that he'll be with grandma and my parents again. They'll all be watching me". I soon heard lightly snoring from behind me and knew Alyx has fallen asleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep as well.

A/N: hey readers! i know this chapter is short but I didn't make it very juicy this time. I wanted the two main characters to show different sides of them and in this chapter we did see that. I hope you all enjoyed and have a wonderful day