Chapter 8: Taken

Althea and I already had made plans for later since it was out 4 month anniversary. We both had practice later so we saw each other before we went in. Althea mentioned that she felt like someone was following her but she told me to ignore it.

I tried my hardest to do that but I couldn't shake my mind off of it. Practice finished early so I headed over to the gym to see althea. I asked around but everyone said she didn't come today.

      She would've texted me if he had to leave early. We both agreed to meet at her locker once practice was over and go home together. I checked the time to see that it was 4:30.

Volleyball practice finished half an hour ago. I started to worry and called her to see if maybe she forgot. A male voice answer the phone. I knew exactly who it was by the tone of the voice.

"Well well if it isn't the boy toy. Looking for your little girlfriend? She's a little busy right now pretty boy. I'm taking back what's rightfully mine....althea is mine and I'm going to make sure she knows that too. You'll get the video once I'm done with her. Hope you can handle watching your girlfriend get fucked by her ex".

"Don't you fucking touch her Rio! I swear to god I'll kill you if you hurt her!" I yelled. Rio laughed and i heard Althea scream. Rio called me through a video call. My eyes widened at the sight of him raping her. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!" I shouted and ran to my car. "Better hurry before I let my friend have a turn with her too".

    Rio hung up the phone and I drove quickly to where her location was. The location led me to an abandoned house. I grabbed my baseball bat from my trunk and kicked the door open. I could hear her screaming and crying. I soon felt a sharp pain on the back of my head. Everything went black and I woke up tied to a chair.

Althea was on a old bed naked and covered with cuts and bruises. "Oh you poor idiot...you should've listened to me when I said she's mine". Rio punched me in the gut and althea yelled for him to stop. "SHUT UP ALTHEA OR ILL RAPE YOU FOR REAL THIS TIME AND I WONT BE GENTLE EITHER"!

   Soon after he said that... everything went black. When I regained my sight I saw Rio and his friend lying on the floor. Althea was crying and was curled up on the bed. I ran over to her and put my clothes on her. "Baby it's me it's alyx it's okay".

   Althea held onto me tightly and cried. "If you didn't come when you did....he would've raped me...baby please take me home". I nodded and carried her to the car. Those assholes were going to pay for what they did to her.

   On the drive to my house, Althea explained to me what they did. "Ryan ripped my clothes off pushed me down onto the bed...Rio grabbed a pocket knife and started cutting me all over my body. Then he....then he took his pants off and tried to put it inside me but I didn't let him".

   I gripped the steering wheel hard and listed to her. "Ryan kept punching me while Rio kept cutting my stomach and arms. Then I heard you come in and I knew you'd save me". I parked my car and carried her inside my house. She was so bruised and cut I could barely look without tearing up.

"I should've been more vigilant with everything! Fuck! I could've prevented this all if I did better". Althea cupped my cheek and put her forehead on mine. "Baby you did everything you could...this isn't your fault or mine". I held her hand and tears came out of both of our eyes. I'm gonna make them wish they never took her.

I gently bathed althea and got her into some comfortable clothes. Her cuts weren't too bad where I'd have to stitch them. I bandaged her up and helped her get into the bed. "Alyx i know you're going to go back there...make them pay for me baby. I'll be waiting for you".