Chapter 7 ╳ dreaming nightmares

AHHH-! We hit 2k reads !? Thank you all so much! And I enjoy reading all of your comments- it makes me more interested in writing for this. So, again, thank you !!
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▍

"Can't wait to work with you, Kazuha. "

His body jolts upward, as beads of sweat fall from his forehead. Kazuha looks around the room- making sure he was the only one here. Startling him to no end, his hands come up to his view. He noticed everything was fine, except for himself and his mind. As thoughts stirred through his head, his hands started to shake. He looks up at the reflection of himself, ideas coming into view.

" A Position you will be in ? You're probably beg-"

" enough. Now Kazuha. " He tells himself, as he looks straight at the wall in front of him. His bed grew warm, so did the entire temperature of the room itself. He roughly throws the sheets off of him, dragging his feet over the bed. He finds his slippers, and places them on. Dragging his feet across his room, he finds himself outside of his corridors- going into the already quite living space.

Xiangling was spending the night over, as she was bunked in the guest room of the apartment. He didn't dare to bother her, as he knows the young actress needs her sleep. So he took his own problem into his hands, and made his way for a drink of water.

He looks over and over the room, as he sees himself in the fridge. He looked rough, hair everywhere. He noticed the sweat fall, as he had his clothes hang over his shoulders.

The state he was in- 'it was probably a nightmare' he wished— It's a shame it wasn't. He went through something far worse, far far worse.

" You met him only yesterday. Why him ? His charm.." His sentence was cut short — not knowing what to say. He was  lost of words, and he was only talking amongst himself. Slamming the cup of water down, he nearly forgot about Xiangling. He looks up from the counter, to see if he did any damage to the girls sleep, but no one but himself was there.

He questioned everything right then and there, taking a hold of the empty cup. He walks back over to the fridge— filling the cup with ice and water. Taking back all of the liquid, he watches the clock on the wall move inside. Relating to the movement, just like his insides turned within. Him feeling the heat drain from him, he walks over to the sofa in the living space.

Taking a seat, he gets comfy. Knowing he can't go back to bed, even if he did try, he grabs his tablet from the mini tables close by. He opens up the search bar— and searches up the one thing he can actually think of at the moment.

The movie "Forbidden Love" .

The information and actor's show up as a result, with many sites to find the film. But Kazuha was only interested in one thing: and that was the Balladeer. The actor that's got him down in his knee's in a dream, wishing for his suffering to end.

He scrolls down, and finds the Balladeer right then and there. He clicks on the icon of him- finding not much information about him. All that shows are many news Articles and pictures of him and his elusive information.

The Balladeer was known to be a mysterious person, as many people who have wanted to collaborate with him and his company. They all say the same thing: "A elusive figure- with the finest touches." And Kazuha couldn't agree more.
As a model, the Balladeer is known for his looks, which is why he probably got his acting career. It's not like Kazuha could agree, as he only got in his movie because they couldn't find the right role for the main protagonist.

He always found the Balladeer— mysterious. But not to the point he was.. Attractive in some way. Not to his limit, he didn't dare to think such things about another man. But— here he was.

He closes the tablet, leaning his head on to the sofa with a sigh. He closed his eyes, wondering if maybe he could fall back to his deep slumber. But just as he was gaining his comfort again, the lights came on— gaining a groan of pain from Kazuha.

Xiangling was standing in the hallway of the bedroom, looking towards the author. " Hey. Why are you in here ?" She asked, knowing this guy way to well. And Kazuha was always thankful for that— knowing someone knows him more then himself. " .. I really don't know, Xiangling.." He replied, as she sits down next to the guy. " Well— I heard you a few minutes ago, but I wasn't gonna disturb you. But — of course- you we on your tablet. " she says, wearing an annoyed face.

He looks away for a few seconds, until returning the gaze to Xiangling. " I had a nightame, alright. I was trying to get something off my mind. " He replied, as Xiangling walks up to the kitchen counter. She pulls out a bowl, until letting smile slip her face.

" Hey. You wanna go somewhere today ?" She asked, as Kazuha looks up at her. " somewhere ? Like...?"

" Hm, I was thinking somewhere with food involved. You know ?" She says, her smiling not leaving her face. Kazuha then too had one on his face, until getting up from the sofa. He walks up to Xiangling, placing his hands onto the counter. He states up at the girl, as he noticed her hair was down, and not in her little braids she does. " I don't see why not. " He says, as the girl starts to hop around to the pantry, grabbing the cereal.

" Yay ! Okay— so, I was thinking this new restaurant that just opened up down the street and- -"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌