1: Meeting the boys and Saying goodbye

Ashlynn POV

I woke up to a loud bang on the front door. I got out of bed and quickly brushed my rainbow hair. I put a pink Mickey Mouse hoodie, and sweatpants with total bae on the side.
I quickly brushed my teeth and ran down stairs to answer the door. When I opened the door to see to police man.

" How may I help you "

" I'm officer Robert and this is my partner officer Jeff. We are looking for Miss.Ashlynn "

" I'm Ashlynn is there a problem officers "

" No. We have some bad " officer Jeff said.

" What type of news " I asked weakly

" Your mom and dad were in a car wreak and died on the way to the hospital " Robert said

" How " I spoke out

" Drunk driver miss.--"

Before he could finish I started to cry.

" Is there any else who can take care of you sweetheart "

" Yeah my brother "

" Do you know if we can speak to him "

" No you can't... his gone with his band "

" What is the band called "

" Um 5 Seconds Of Summer and my brothers name is Ashton his 19 a legal adult sir "

" Ok thanks sweetheart and till we do find him please call us if you need anything "

" Okay thank you "

They gave me their phone numbers and went to there car. I shut the door and sat on the couch turned on the TV.

*4 hours later *

Today is just a lazy day I have been watching chick flicks or sad movies. Currently my tears stained on my face. I then heard a knock on my door and got up and to answer the door. When I opened the door I see my brother and 8 other boys with with him, I ran to Ashton and wrapped my arms around his waist cause I'm really short. Ashton wrapped his arms around my neck.

" Sup shorty " Ashton said

" Sup Ashy " I said

We stopped hugging each other and I see 8 pair of eyes on me.
" Ashton is this your girlfriend " A
blonde boy with a thick Irish accent.

" Ohh ashy poo gotta girlfriend " a curly haired boy with a British accent said.

" Ew no never in a million years " I said. Everyone was like ' ohh that burns someone go get ice' or ' ohh'.

" Guys this is Ashlynn my sister she is-- well why don't you tell them " Ashton said

" Ok. Well my name is Ashlynn James Irwin I'm 17 turning 18, I love to dye my hair crazy colors as you can see, singing, reading, and nandos like who does not love nandos. Uh I hate kinkiness,People who are full of them selfs and any thing among those lines. So who are you guys bands or something. "

" I'm Liam Payne "

" Niall Horan "

" Zayn Malik "

" Louis Tomlinson "

" Styles. Harry Styles " he said while kissing my hand. I was trying to not gag in my mouth.

" OMG THE HARRY STYLES JUST KISSED MY HAND " I faked fan girled.

" Wait a minute I don't give a flying fluke about who you are, and don't kiss my hand you stupid boy. " I yelled.