2 Part 2: Liam's Temper

Liam's POV

" HE WHAT " I yelled pissed off

" Yeah that's what my reaction was to. I wanted to rip his head off. " Ashton said

" STYLES GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE NOW!!!" I yelled

" What do you want Liam " Harry said

" WHY DID YOU KISS HER "

" kiss who "

" YOU KNOW DA*N WELL WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT STYLES. NOW. DID. YOU. KISS. HER. "

" Guys what is going on. I'm trying to sleep " Ashlynn said sleepily stopping in the living room, where all of us are and where I was yelling at Harry. For kissing my baby.

" Did Harry kiss you baby girl " I asked

" Yeah and if you EVER EVER do that stunt again I will cut it off and feed it to you got that. " she said obviously mad.

" No promises babe " Harry smirked

" Can I kill him " she asked

" Sadly no " I said opening my arms for her. She gladly hugged me.

" I'm gonna play FIFA " I said

" But I want to cuddle " she said with a slightly pouting with her bottom lip.

" Come here then love. " I said

(A/N how they where cuddling on side)

" you smell good teddy " Lynn said

" Did she just call you teddy " Louis laughed.

" Yeah got a problem " I sassed still mad at Harry for what he did.

" No sorry bro "

" That's what I thought " I said

" You need to calm down. Can you do that for me Li " she asked

" Yea only for you though " I said kissing her temple.As she fell asleep.

Harry's POV

It hurts seeing Ashlynn with another man. More or less Liam my best mate. I was in her room reading her diary. I know that's bad but I want to blackmail her so she can go out with me. I came across her diary. I opened to the latest entry.

It read:

Diary,

It's hard to try and act fine when I'm died inside. I cut again today, the hate for being Ashton's sister is insane. If I confess my love for Liam....I can't even imagine the hate I will get if I dated one of the boys it's better if I left this place forever.
Liam I'm sorry if your reading this, I love you more than life itself. Its better for every one if I left. So sorry I love you with all my heart.
Your baby, Ashlynn

I ripped the page out of the diary and ran down stairs and yelled

" ASHTON, LIAM "

" What you just woke up my baby again " Liam said

" WHAT IS THIS ABOUT YOU LEAVING US ASHLYNN "

" How did you know about that "

" Wait, You where gonna leave me " Liam asked sadly.

" No. Well I was. but I didn't have the heart to I can't leave you Liam. I need you in my life. Guess its time to tell the truth. Well I was gonna kill myself with an overdose. The night after you surprised me. Then I could not do it because I thought I was falling for you Liam. I've been getting hate for being Ashton's sister. I could not handle more hate if I was dating one of you. But Liam "

" Yeah baby "

" Just know I...I love you " Lynn said

" I love you too baby " Liam said and kissed her on the lips.

" Ashlynn will you be my girlfriend " he asked

Please say no. say no. say no.

" Yes I'll be your girlfriend Liam "

Ashlynn's POV

I'm his girlfriend. Oh my god. Me and Liam are in my room he his in the shower and I'm in the bed in my Victoria Secret red lace thong and and matching bra. Liam walked out of the bathroom in his boxers and might I say he has abs and his v-line OMG. I just want to lick his abs. Liam got in the bed with me. I felt his squeeze my ass. A moan slipped out of my mouth.

" You like that do you "

" Yea.Spank me daddy I've been a bad girl "

" How bad "

" Really bad daddy. I need to be punished "

" Over my lap " he said. I know this may be soon but I truly love him. I got over his lap waiting for the spankings to began. When I felt a smack on my ass. I moaned again.

" Your ass is gonna be red when I'm done with you "

" Yes Liam " I felt another smack.

" It's daddy to you "

" Yes daddy "

I felt 15 smacks on my ass.

" Daddy I want you " I said

" Not now baby lets go to sleep "

" Ok good night daddy "

" Good night baby girl "

Ashton's Little SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara