25: I have what?!?

Liam's POV

Ashlynn just dropped something huge on me. She's pregnant. With my baby, my child.

" Liam. You and Ashlynn can't be together. I forbid it. Has your manager you have to do as we say. We know what's best for you. " Jonah said

" No you only know what's best for you. The only thing you know and want is money. I will not leave Ashlynn alone. I'll admit you almost convinced me, but there's one problem with that. I will never leave Ashlynn. She's my future she my everything Jonah and if I have to leave one direction just to make sure I know we can be together. Then so be it I'll leave. I refuse to leave her and my child alone. You and everyone else in this world will not stand in my way to of being a father. From being a husband. I love Ashlynn she is my everything, my world. I will never leave her. Even if my life depends on it. " I said almost to the point of yelling. By the time I was done with my rant my hands were shaking. Ashlynn noticed and wrapped her arms around me. I almost immediately got calmer.

" Li please calm down, for me I don't like seeing you like this. " I heard Ashlynn say. I felt her kiss the center of me back. I turn her around and hold her 5'2 frame against my 5'10 frame. I love how short she is. She's like pocket size.

" If Liam leaves the band so do I " Niall said

" If Liam leaves we all leave. " Harry said

" There is no one direction without Liam. " Louis said

At this point we all looked at Jonah except Ashlynn who's face was in my chest. We heard him sigh in defeat.

" Fine. Do what you want but keep in mind that you will have serious consequences for this. " Jonah said

Ashlynn turned around so she's facing everyone while my arms are still wrapped around her.

" The doors over there. I'm sure you can find you way out. " Ashlynn said with a innocent smile on her face. Man do I love this girl. Jonah soon left and that's when Ashton said

" So you got my sister pregnant huh. "

" This isn't how I wanted everyone to find out. I understand if everyone is mad. " Ashlynn said.

" Mad why would we be mad. We're gonna be uncles. " Luke said

" I just wish you would have told me sooner " Ashton said

I picked up Ashlynn and made my way to the couch. As I held her close to me.

" Just know I will never leave you. Even if you have schizophrenia. I will never leave you or our child. " she asked shocked.

" I went to the doctors. You have Schizophrenia. I'm so sorry there's nothing you or I can do about it. No matter what your my baby. I love you."

" Wait I. What did you say? "