7: He's back

A/N there is a graphic scene at the end if you don't like that stuff please be my guess and skip it. If you don't like to read that stuff.
~Rachel

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up not in my bedroom but somewhere small and dark. Where ever I was there was no windows. Just darkness.

" I see your awake " a dark figure said slowly walked towards me

" Where am I? Who are you? What do you want form me "

" I want you my dear. You know me" the voice said stepping where I could see him. It was Ian......

Liam's POV

" Lads have you seen Ashlynn she was not in the bed when I woke up and all the cars are here " I asked

" No " they all said

" I think I know where she might be and you do too " Ashton said

" You really think he has her. "

" I do she never just leaves. She always tells me where she is. I know where he lives so let's go "

" What is going on " the others said confused

" No time to explain. My baby is in danger. "

Ashton's POV

We finally got to his house. Paul was with us. Paul knocked down the front door off its hinges, we walked into the house. I lead everyone to the basement. Where she most likely is. We had many dinners here cause he was my dads boss. We got down it was dark there was one bed in a dark part of the room. There was a girl tried to the bed naked. With a guy on her with his 'man hood' in her mouth. She was crying and gagging his 'man hood'. Once we realized that it was Ashlynn, Liam ran up and ripped the Ian off her and punched him in the face knocking him out. Man he's strong. Liam untied Ashlynn. He took off his t shirt and slipped his shirt on her. Liam picked her up she instantly wrapping her arms and legs around him. The way there body's work together is amazing. He keep saying ' I'm sorry. It's all my fault '.
I heard her say ' Your here now. Please never leave me again please'.
We walked to the car and drove back to the house.

* At home *

Liam's POV

" What if he comes back Liam "

" He will never come near you Paul called the police and they are sending him life in prison cause he was found guilty of 4 murders and no one will ever hurt you again baby no one. No one will even touch you except me and your brother. "

" I love you Liam "

" I love you too baby. You are my everything. I know it's way too early for this "

" Your not proposing are you "

" No. But I want you to have this " I took out a long black box, I opened it there was a 'L' shaped necklace with diamonds in the 'L'. She turned around so I could put it on her. I put it on her neck. I kissed her neck as she turned around. She giggled. Man what is this girl doing to me. We got in the bed and fell asleep.

Ashlynn's POV

I was woke up by a moan. Wait. WHAT!! I carefully got out of bed trying not to wake Liam up. I followed the noise. What? It lead me to Ashton's room?

" Oh Ashton. Just like that " I heard a girl moan. This is wrong, I should not be doing this.

" Oh Mackenzie you feel so good around me. I'm gonna cum " Ashton moaned

" Cum. Cum in me ash "

" We can't tell Ashlynn. She'll hate me. " Ashton said

" But your my boyfriend please ashy"

" Fine we will tell her when the times right. Ok. "

" Ok "

I walked back to my room in shock. There dating. Yes finally. I crawled back into bed. Liam wrapped his arms around me again. Pulling me close to him.

" Love. Where were you "

" Uh I was woken up by a moan and I followed it and it was Ashton and Mackenzie "

" Oh. Soon that will be you moaning my name. "

" Oh really "

" Yeah. Can we sleep naked. I want to feel your naked body on mine, please. Ever sense you gave me that lap dance. I've wanted your body on me"

" Ok. But I'm not doing this every night. Only cause I was turned on to when I gave you that lap dance. When your 'man hood' was poking me " I said and took off Liam's shirt I was wearing and thong and bra. Liam took off his sweatpants and boxers.

" Thanks sexy "

" No problem Li. I'll do anything for you. I kinda like having your naked body so close to me"

He pulled me closer. I was so close to him I could feel his 'man hood' against my bare bum. I hate to say it but I'm getting turned on and I'm really wet right now. I think Liam notice cause I felt his finger go over my clit and to my entrance. Liam slowly pushed a finger into me, then another. Till he had two fingers in me.

" Liam " I moaned

" Your so wet "

" For you. Please go faster "

He moved his fingers fast in and out of me, my walls were closing in on his fingers.

" I'm.. " I didn't know how to say it to him.

" I know. I feel you babe " after he said that I climaxed all over his fingers. He slowly licked my juices that was all over his fingers.

" You are so sweet baby "

" Lets go to sleep now "

Liam pulled me close and his hand on my waist. Soon sleep fell over me.