9: Tour Meeting

Liam's POV

I got woken up by my phone ringing. I grabbed my phone from the night stand and pressed answer.

Paul-P
Liam-L

L- Hello

P- Hey I need you and the lads to come down for a tour meeting

L- Ok. What about Ashlynn. Uncle
Si said she could come with us cause of the whole parent thing

P- Yes. Please bring her to. Come at 3:45 sharp no later

L- Yes ok Paul ill tell every one. Bye

P- Bye

* End Of Convo *

I look over and see Ashlynn's naked body close to mine. I kisses her lips, she slowly starts to kiss back as she wakes up. I pull away, and look at her.

" That's a good way to wake up in the morning " she said

" Yeah. We have to get ready love we have a meeting at 3:45 with the Paul and Simon, about the tour so go get ready love it's 9:58 " I said

" It want take me that long teddy. But I am a girl so I can see were your coming from. I'll go and get ready " she said take my shirt from last night that was on the floor and put it on her small frame.

Ashlynn's POV

After my shower I brushed my hair and teeth then, put my black lace bra and matching g string thong on able 5sos tank top, a black mini skirt if I move wrong my underwear will show. I put back on my necklace Liam gave me, I walked to my closet and got out my black heels. I walked down stairs to see Liam with a plate of 2 pancakes, 4 bacon, 6 sausages. Liam have me the meat cause I think Ashton told him I don't like pancakes that much. I eat 2 of the bacon, and 4 of the sausages. Liam finished his food and took it to the kitchen. Soon Liam, Zayn, Louis, Harry, Niall, Ashton, Luke, Calum, Michael and Mackenzie were in the living room. I got up so Liam could sit down and I sat on his lap snuggling in his neck breathing in his sent.

" We have a meeting at 3:45 about the tour and I don't know if you can come Kenzie cause he never said anything about you " Liam explained

Everyone got up from the living room to get ready. Liam and I were left in the living room science we woke up early and we were ready. Liam turned my body so I was straddling his lap. His hands moved from my waist to under my skirt. His hand slowly moving over the material. Soon he stopped cause he heard footsteps coming down stairs. Everyone got in to the van and car.

* At the Meeting *

" So the tour starts in 1 week that is enough time for sound checks, rehearsals, and for you to pack. The Tour will be 120 days. So pack enough to last, We improved the tour buses. Ashlynn who's bus do you want to be on. " Paul said

" I want to be on Liam's. If that's going to be a problem then I sadly can be on Ashton's bus " I said.

" Ashlynn I'm ok with you being on Liam's bus. I'm not worried about him. It's the others that I'm worried about. " Ashton said

" THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU " I half yelled getting up to hug ashy then sat back down.

" Now go home and get lots of sleep" Simon said.

And that is what we all did.