21: Talking Future

( SAME DAY FROM LAST CHAPTER.ALSO SORRY FOR ANY MISSED SPELLED WORDS)

Ashlynn's POV

Mackenzie and I were talking about her and Ashton.

" So how does my brother treating you "

" Great...Amazing I love him so much. "

" Do you see your self having a future with him "

" Honestly yes, I would love to marry him and have kids with him. I'm just scared he dose not want that"

" Just ask him Kenzie, I know my brother well he will do anything for you just ask him. "

" Alright I will "

Mackenzie's POV

" Ashton can I talk to you "

" Yeah "

" Look I love you so much and "

" Wait your not breaking up with me are you "

" What no never baby. It's just I need to know if you want marriage and kids "

" Well yeah ill love to marry you some day I have thought about it I was going to talk to you about it soon , so I'm glad you came to me ".

~~~~~~~After the show~~~~~~~~~

" Hey great show guys " I said

" Thanks love " Harry said putting his arm around me.

" So what do you say love me , you date tonight " Harry said

" No now get away before I scream " I said trying to pry off his arm off me.

" No? No girl ever turns down Harry Styles. EVER. " Harry said

" Well now some one has " I said with a smirk. Then I was slammed into a wall by Harry.

" No one ever turns Harry down now you will da-" he was cut off by Ashton walking in.

" WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEND STYLES. HANDS OFF BEFORE I HURT YOU STYLES! " Ashton yelled. Harry pushed me down. Ashton shoved Harry on the wall that he pushed me on.

" Why did you have your hands on her. You will NEVER and I mean NEVER touch her again you understand me, or I will put you in a hospital that not a threat that's a promise " Ashton let go and came to me his muscles where very tense. He wrapped his arms around me and I could feel his muscles relax. His face in the crock of my neck.

" Just relax baby. " I whispered in his ear.

" Uhmm " I heard someone say

" Oh sorry " I said and lightly pushed Ashton off me and turned to face everyone. Ashton just wrapped his arms around my waist pulling my back into his chest with his face in my neck.

" Wait. You to are dating and you did not tell us " Luke said

" I'm surprised Ashlynn is not freaking out " Ashton said looking up from my neck.

" Well Liam and I already knew "

" Really how " I asked

" You don't want to know " Liam said

" Yeah we do cause we never told anyone "

" Ok fine. It was at the house and let's just say I got woke up by a moan and well yeah I followed the noise and yeah "

" Oh um " I managed then turned in ashtons chest.

" I'm getting tried baby " I said to Ashton

" Okay let's go to the bus bus yeah "

" Carry me " I said holding my arms up. Ashton lightly chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist, my arms go around his neck, my legs lock around his torso. His hands hold my ass to hold me up. Then soon I went to bed.