0 ; the beginning

★゚+

★゚+..・all i need・..+.★
⋆˚. ⊱0; the beginning⊰ ⋆˚.

"alright guys! i think i'm gonna end stream here, but i'll be back soon with a huuuuge announcement so keep an eye out for that! see ya" ella grace says as she sends all of her viewers off in a raid to karl jacobs before shutting down all of the tabs she had open. stretching out in her pink gaming chair, she eyes the time in the corner of her screen before silently cursing realizing she was late for dinner with her mom and decided to throw on a cardigan over her black top. racing down the stairs she slid a pair of shoes on before grabbing her keys and getting in her car, ready to speed to the small diner her and her mother agreed on meeting.

ella let out a groan of frustration realizing she lived in NYC, she would never be able to make it in time. the streets were packed and she was going to be at least 30 minutes late so instead of keeping her mom waiting, she sent her a quick text.

in traffic
be there asap
get me fries and a shake pleasee:)

shutting her phone off she prepared herself for another half hour of angry honks of car horns.

⋆˚. ⊱★⊰ ⋆˚.

"hey." ella grace greets her mom breathlessly as she slides into the other side of the booth.

"took you long enough." rebecca, ella's mother, replies.

rebecca foreman was a cold woman, a permanent frowned etched on her face when not in company with her fancy, rich friends. she had become a master at a fake smile. her cold blue eyes paired with thin pursed lips which would appear as a dull pink if she had not lathered a deep red lipstick on them. her blonde, almost white, dyed hair covered up any sign of grey due to aging at her age of 54.

"uh yeah i just lost track of time." ella says with a small chuckle.

her mother sends a hum of disapproval as she looks at her wrist watch, letting out an annoyed breath, her next words being interrupted by the waiter showing up with one small order of fries and two waters.

"i said a shake mom, this is a little watered down dont ya think?" ella tries to joke as rebecca scoffs and rolls her eyes.

"yeah as if you need any of those sugary drinks, looks like you've gained a few pounds since we last met. have you been cutting back your carbs? you know no man-"

"no man wants a woman in size 20 jeans, yeah i know mom. i was just- never mind."

ella picks at her fries no longer feeling hungry while her mother takes one sip of her water before checking her watch again and grabbing her purse.

"ella grace i best be off. i have a meeting with a few members of the DAR and i cant be late, unlike some of us."

ella shakes her head at her mother, not really surprised but more disappointed. she had hoped maybe this time would be different, she always hoped every time would be different but it never was. her mother's heart was stone cold, not even able to be warmed by her own family.

"i'm moving to england." ella spat out as her mother moved to the door of the diner.

rebecca stopped in her tracks, her left hand tightening its grip on her red leather bag.

"i see where your priorities lie now. i'll be sure to let your father know. when do you leave?" the 54 year old woman replied, never turning around.

"my flight leaves tonight. i'm sorry for not telling you sooner, i just didnt know how to bring it up." ella tries to reason with her, even while knowing it was pointless.

rebecca coughs out a laugh before continuing her path to her car, leaving ella still picking at her plate of greasy potatoes.

the 22 year old soon grabs her things before leaving a $20 bill on the table and slides into her car, wanting to get back in time to make sure she had everything ready for the ten hour flight to london.