3 ; contract

★゚+

★゚+..・that funny feeling・..+.★
˚. 3; contract ˚.
-----------------

ella was putting this off for as long as she could, until she couldn't hide it anymore. she had been offered a contract with capitol records which required her to stay in the uk for the time being. the contract would allow her to release music, create and album, go on tours and perform live music. it had been her dream since as far as she could remember, but ever since she had blown up on twitch and become a pretty big content creator all of that got pushed to the back of her mind and now she wasn't sure how to deal with it.

she wasnt leaving her twitch career, she would never even think of that, she would be absolutely no where without it but ella knew there would be some people who would think that. she was scared of the inevitable hate she would receive.

ella grace finally presses the tweet button after several moments of overthinking.

@elliegracee super important announcement! come watch :)

156 retweets 24 quote retweets 12,537 likes

user712 WOOO TWO DAYS IN A ROW

user600 ANOTHER ONE SHWKKFKW I CANT TAKE IT PLEASE LET ME BREATH

user115 do you and wilbur still talk
|
user462 theyre obviously both uncomfy with it, stop asking

karljacobs_ i'll be there!

ella gave herself about two minutes before pressing the go live button for the second day in a row, waiting a few more minutes for everyone to start piling in and filling the chat up.

"hi chat! hi guys! glad you could tune in." she says in her normally cheerful mood.

WE MISSED YOU EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY BEEN A DAY!!

WHATS THE ANNOUNCEMENT

what happened with you and wilbur
:( you guys were cute <//3

idk how ppl still like you lmao its clear you broke wilburs heart

ella ignores the usual messages about wilbur before jumping right into her big announcement.

"alright so," she starts dragging out the o. "as you guys know i am a singer, well not really but i do sing! and it's been my dream since i was young to be a famous musician. turns out someone watched one of my singing streams and tipped off someone else who works at capitol records and basically... i have a record deal."

she sat anxiously, waiting on the numerous messages to pop up on her chat screen she had open, and was met with a pleasant surprise which had her smile wider than ever.

OMG OMG OMG

WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU

IM SO PROUD YOURE ALL GROWN UP OUR LITTLE ELLIE

DONT FORGET ABOUT US 🤧🤧

ella stayed like that for while, happily starting at the positive messages flooding her chat. sure there were the odd "she only cares about money" and "ur just using us? lmaoo get a life" but for the time being she chose to ignore it, instead loading up a new minecraft world and answering questions here and then for the next two hours.

˚. ˚.
meanwhile . . .

if someone were to walk in on wilbur soot right now they would find him lying on his bed in his dark room, curled up watching ella grace's twitch stream live. if someone were to look at his recent notifications on his gold iphone 11 pro, they would find ella grace's short, sweet, and simple stream notification via his alt account.

he watched as she appeared on screen, nervousness apparent on her face and her hands clasped together to keep them from shaking more than they already were. wilbur's eyebrows furrowed as she did her normally cheerful intro, but something was off. she's nervous. he thought. whats wrong with her? is she okay? should i text her? what if she's leaving? again..

wilbur took shaky breaths as he ignored the constant buzzing from his phone, the 16 year old british boy probably being the culprit as he had been for the past few months, constantly trying to get wilbur to get up and talk to him. he appreciated it though, he appreciated tommy's effort, he just needed something else. he needed her.

wilbur could barely pay attention to the rest of the stream after her big announcement. his breathing labored as he tried to sort out his thoughts.

i'm happy for her? she's always wanted this, she used to talk about it all the time.

but she is going to meet more people, loads of them. she's going to be on the road constantly, she'll always be busy. she'll find someone else, someone better, someone who's.. enough.

(tw // derealization , panic attack)

wilbur spent most of his nights like this now, the out of body experience sending him waves of anxiety and setting off multiple panic attacks. his throat closing up and his mind feeling fuzzy all at the same time.

you're okay will. its all real, everything around you is actually happening. tommy's probably playing his stupid block game and yelling way too many curse words at his screen, and his moms probably screaming at him for it. i'm here will, i'm right here, breathe with me.

he heard her say, her voice slowly fading out. she always helped him the most, sure tommy was great and he made him laugh but ella made him happy, she made his worst nights turn into some of his best.

eventually wilbur slams the screen of his laptop down and hastily grabs his phone to silence the incessant buzzing before catching sight of the numerous dms and text messages he's been sent by the blonde haired boy and lets out a sigh as his soft spot for tommy kicks in and he begrudgingly makes his way over to his computer desk.

"what do you want tommy." wilbur says his signature greeting every time he talks to the boy.

"WILBUR! ELLO!" tommy says as he turns his camera on, showing his face and his purple lights. "turn your camera on will i wanna talk."

wilbur sighs before turning his camera on as well, allowing the 16 year old to see the dark room and wilbur sat in his chair, the light from the screen illuminated his face and the tear stains still obvious, which caused tommy to let out a small sigh of sympathy for his best friend before hurriedly jumping into conversation and animatedly waving his hands around.

wilbur loved his friends.

but he wanted her.

there it is again... that funny feeling.