5 ; scott smajor

★゚+

★゚+..・life sentence・..+.★
⋆˚. ⊱5; scott smajor⊰ ⋆˚.

ella had quickly gotten back into the rhythm of streaming, not that she had ever stopped. on tour, she would stream once every few weeks but spent her free time mainly focusing on growing her youtube channel.

after tour, ella quickly jumped back into her schedule, streams on monday, tuesday, thursday, and sunday, a youtube video usually going up sometime around wednesday evening. this particular stream she had decided to start a new survival world with two of her favorite girl friends, niki and tina.

quickly getting through her intro and thanking everyone for all the subs and donos, the trio set off to get materials and build a cute cottage together.

"tina you go get flowers since you're kind of new to the game! niki and i will focus on getting wood and stone and all the boring stuff." ella said as she chopped down a spruce tree.

tina sent a hum of acknowledgment as she set off in search of some flowers, niki choosing to go mining for stone. the three set off building their aesthetic cottage, adding in a few woman-made trees and bushes, and a small swing hanging from one of the trees.

the next three hours consisted of just that before ella decided to call it a day, ending stream and hopping back in call with the two girls.

"did you enjoy streaming el?" niki asked in her soft and comforting voice.

"yeah it was nice. i loved tour, dont get me wrong but being able to stream for hours without having to stop to rehearse or do interviews or meet and greets is nice."

"yeah i bet, i'm glad you're back home." the german girl said and ella could practically feel her smile radiating through the screen.

"sooooo..." tina drags out, obviously wanting to bring up the inevitable but not sure how to put it. "wilbur eh?"

ella and niki let out a laugh, niki waiting to see ella's reaction first, of course. the singer let out a sigh as she thought her next words through while looking down at her hands, a sad smile graced her face.

"i dont know." she said truthfully. "i still love him- god i- i fucking love him so much and if i'm honest there's sometimes where i just want to text him and see how he's doing and i want to tell him that i want us to work and i want to try again but there's this other part of me that knows it's not a good idea. i wasn't even aware we followed each other on instagram still, i barely use it, usually one of my publicists does the social media work for me, so you could imagine my absolute fucking surprise when i got that notification. i swear i died and came back to life. and like why would he even do that? after a year, after everything that's happened why now? its just so confusing and," ella takes a deep breath before continuing. "i dont know."

niki and tina could hear the stress in her voice, tina choosing to sit out on this one being more of a "cheer up sport" kind of person than an advice giver, instead giving niki the reigns.

"i'm not trying to take sides at all but just know that will was in a very bad state when you were together, and i'd imagine that affected your mental health as well, and you can't have a relationship where both people can't give it their all because they've got other things to worry about. i just think that you both were dealing with a lot, and it was never his intention, nor yours, to hurt each other the way you did. but you've both gotten a whole lot better, will is doing amazing now and so are you."

"i know, but i guess i always psych myself out. like, we're both doing really good without each other so why ruin it, you know?"

"that could be true, besides the point it wasn't you who made will feel that way when you were together. you made him the happiest man in the world, and he would constantly talk about you to me. he still does. he misses you a lot el, you just have to decide if it's worth it. there's always a 50/50 chance of it going good or bad, so is it worth it?"

ella is silent for a while, quietly thanking niki before bidding goodbye to the two girls and took to her phone to check twitter. the 23 year old noticed a dm from a certain event organizer before quickly skimming through the message.

Scott Smajor

hey! we just had a spot open up for mcc this saturday and i was wondering if you would be down to fill in? it's totally okay if you're busy! we should stream together sometime soon :) love ya!

oh what totally!!
this is a dream come true so i'll just ignore that i was your last resort <//3
and yeah we should! invite me to one of ur among us lobies mf

haha i'll be sure that ur the first person i invite when i decide to get one together again!
and yay you've just made my whole job a lot easier. you'll be on lime llamas with tommy, dream, and wilbur!

ella couldn't help but laugh at her misfortune, sending a simple 'sweet!' before closing out the app and moving to her fridge to find something to fill her growling stomach. (404 words gnf)

ending up with a hot pocket and a bag of cheetos, she sat down with her phone and headphones, a trembling thumb hovering over the song before quickly pressing it and shutting the device off.

ella grace knew what she was doing and she knew it was wrong, but she couldn't help herself.

ellafy @ellaspotify
your new boyfriend - wilbur soot
6:01 pm

user1 what the fuck.

user 367 in the words of tommyinnit... HUH?

user826 so first he likes her ig post, and now this... elbur is back in business???

#ELBUR is now trending!

⋆˚. ⊱★⊰ ⋆˚.

author speaks!
not sure how i feel ab this chapter :T
but thank you for reading!! stay tuned for next chapter.. it'll be a good one ^.^