2 ; ella

★゚+

★゚+..・i miss you, i'm sorry・..+.★
˚. 2; ELLA ˚.
-----------------

ella sets the last box down in her kitchen, dusting her hands off and taking a deep breath in and out she goes to sit on the floor of what would soon be the living area.

ella grace dreaded these moments, the ones where she was alone. no one and nothing to distract her from her thoughts. thoughts that mainly revolved around him. she missed him. she wanted him.

she wanted to feel the warmth of his arms, she wanted to stare into his eyes and let all of the worry and anxiety wash away. it was all easier with him, until it wasn't. it all came crashing down, they broke each other, and it will never be the same.

she should've listened to her sister, dont trust english boys with too much free time, ella. you'll get hurt. ella let's out a sad laugh as she thought of him, sounds like song lyrics he told her on one of their late night calls.

ella quickly shakes the thoughts out of her head, she shouldn't be thinking about him, she's moved on, she doesnt love him anymore, she has jared.

the girl stands up and makes her way to her designated streaming room, having it all already set up she prepares to start her stream. sighing as she ignores all the notifications of her fans asking various questions, a few with his name still surfacing even thought it's been months.

@elliegracee stream starting in about ten minutes!! be there or be square 😈

quickly closing the app before getting a chance to see any replies, she sits up in her chair making an impulse decision to message the 16 year old blonde haired boy.

ellie belly
yo tommy

tomathy
whats up

ellie belly
i was thinking about coming back on the smp today in my stream
who's on?

tommy knew that was her way of asking is there any chance wilbur might show up?

< tomathy >
he's asleep
probably will be for awhile he hasn't slept for 14 hours

ella finds herself worry for the man before quickly gathering herself before she falls into the endless void that is know as wilbur soot.

< ellie belly >
thanks
anything else i need to know?

< tomathy >
he misses you