4 ; one year

★゚+..・everything i didnt say・..+.★
˚. 4; one year ˚.
-----------------
one year later . . .

ellagrace

karljacobs, dreamwastaken, finneas, dojacat, and 1,378,271 others like this post!

ellagrace annnnd just like that my first world tour is over! i had such a great time at every show and i loved meeting you all 🥺 i cannot wait to do it again, but for now i'm out of twitch semi-retirement! stay tuned 😉

karljacobs wooo i loved the show last night, glad i could be there!
|
ellagrace yes pog! i was glad to see you :D

tubbo is your back okay???!!!??!!?!
|
tommyinnit she's a woman tubbo, they can do some weird stuff
|
ellagrace this feels slightly sexist but thank you?
|
tommyinnit I AM NOT SEXIST.

dreamwastaken glad i could be there last night:)
|
ellagrace me too:)
|
sapnap simp?
|
dreamwastaken stfu.

wilbur soot liked this post.

this past year had been eventful for both ella and wilbur, the latter finally going to therapy for his mental health and getting the help he needed. the last year was a year for healing and growth and wilbur did just that. his panic attacks were still there but not as frequent or intense and he had a fairly good sleep schedule, he even started a band, lovejoy. he still missed her, but more of a reminiscence than a heart breaking, earth shattering feeling.

ella had taken this time to take a step forward in her career. she released multiple singles and even an album, dont smile at me. she went on a 13 week world tour and met so many new people, including some from her growing fan base having gained over a million new followers in instagram over the past year.

ella still missed him, he was constantly on her mind. it didn't hurt anymore, but she still wanted to hear his voice every night and she still stalked his instagram account, hovering her finger over the send button in his dms. which is exactly what she was doing when she got the notification.

wilbur soot liked your post!

was displayed at the top of her screen, and her heart stopped. over a year with no interaction between the two and on some random day, april the 8th, he appears? she wasn't even sure if he still followed her on instagram, she knew they both unfollowed each other on twitter.

her thumbs moving a mile a minute she went to discord to send a message to tommyinnit.

ellie bellie
tommy he liked it
wilbur
wilbur liked my instagram post
i got the notification
idk what to do
what does this mean?
why did he like it
was it an accident?
does he even still follow me?