Solution Pt.1 (Sophie's PoV)

"Foster! Bangs Boy! Are you two snuggling?" Keefe demanded. I sat up abruptly, falling off the sofa in the process. I landed with a thunk! on the floor, hitting my head on a nearby table.

I looked up with blurry vision, cradling my head. "Yikes! You okay, Sophie?" I heard Fitz's accented voice ask. The room spun around.

I felt a firm hand grip my shoulder to steady me. "Are you okay?" a deep voice asked. I guessed it was Tam since I saw whoever the figure was with dark gray clothes. Finally the room stopped spinning and my vision cleared. "Ye- yeah. Just a headache," I mumbled, touching the spot where my head had collided with the table.

"Sorry Foster," Keefe apologized. "Didn't mean to startle you like that." He ran his fingers through his silver hair worriedly. "We should bring her to Elwin."

A/N Yes Keefe's hair is still silver. He hasn't convinced Tam to give up the antidote yet.

"No, it's fine," I muttered. Tam and Keefe looked at each other doubtfully. Fitz looked just as skeptical. "Elwin said to bring him to you if you ever had an injury," Fitz said.

Marella, Biana, and Linh entered the room yawning. "What happened?" Biana asked, rubbing her eyes drowsily. "We heard banging down here." Tam helped me to my feet. "It's nothing," I said quickly and assuringly. Marella raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, Sophie, you are a terrible liar," Marella said simply. Linh nodded.

And so, a couple minutes later, I leaped to the Healing Center, where Elwin fussed over me for another few minutes before giving me a couple elixirs, and off we were back to Everglen.

And that's where we found a very uncomfortable and guilty looking Mr. Forkle, an angry Grady, and an Edaline who was trying to calm her husband down.

"YOU WENT TO THE MATCHMAKERS?! I MEAN YEAH I KNOW YOU TOLD US BEFORE BUT... UGHHHH WE SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOU!!!" Grady stormed. Edaline reassuringly patted his shoulder. "We couldn't have kept her from doing it forever," she said softly. Grady calmed down slightly, but there was still a crazed look in his eyes.

Mr. Forkle cleared his throat. "I would like to talk to Ms. Foster alone. I have a word to say about matchmaking."

A/N If chapters are short and are in parts, chances are they didn't get 100% finished, sorry everyone! :(